Items Pumpkin moon medallion/Naughty present

Cireus

Terrarian
Pumpkin moon medallions and naughty presents should be usable during the day. If you use one during the day, the next night will have the event. If one has already been used, attempting to use another would do nothing.

I don't think that one frame you accidentally missed will be much mourned over. You already have too many piles of junk all over your arena, by the time the night ends, you have reached the on-screen item limit.

I just really don't understand why this should be implemented. Using it during the day just to have it start at the same time as normal? Doesn't really seem all that necessary to me.

I would like it if this was added to the game, at least one other person would like it if this was added to the game (or at least they mentioned a similar feature on their suggestion thread) and (correct me if I'm wrong about this) it seems like it would be incredibly easy to add. It seems to me that it would take only a minute or two to add, would make some people happy, and everyone else wouldn't care. Is there any reason for this not to be added?

The reason why I didn't like the suggestion I linked to above (or rather the part about summoning events) was because it didn't seem to fit with the game to have an NPC do something like that- no NPCs currently in the game do anything like that.
The reason why I didn't just post this on the thread I linked to above (although I considered it) was because I got the impression that the thread was discussing blood moons and solar eclipses, with the part about pumpkin moons/frost moon added in almost as an afterthought. I thought that if I wanted to share my ideas on how that could be accomplished (since I by that point had the impression that wasting no time when starting events was something many people would want) it would be best if I just started my own thread.

However, if you disagree on that, I could always have this thread locked and post my idea there, instead- although I guess there's not much point now that I've already made this thread.

TL;DR: The reason it should be added is that some people would like it, and I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't be added. So far nobody as come up with one, other than simply pointing out that there isn't much reason either way- and I just gave a reason why it should be added.

Hopefully that answers everyone's questions.

It wouldn't matter to me, but I can see why some people would want it added.
Doesn't hurt that it's a really small detail that could be added without most people even realizing, but also making the people who would happy.
I support.

Back
Top Bottom