Xbox 360 Pumpkin Moon Question

GreyGhost11B

Skeletron Prime
I have been trying to defeat the Pumpkin Moon for a while now. Have built a pretty lethal arena, I think, (thanks to all the guidance gleaned from the forums)but have yet to finish it. Getting to wave 15 is pretty routine now. Here's the question; I just went out on the Wiki site and the information there says you need to acquire 675 points to defeat wave 15. It also says that the Pumpking is worth 150 points. IF those numbers are true, then one would only have to kill 5 Pumpkings in wave 15 to defeat the Pumpkin Moon, correct? I am 90% sure we have killed more than 5 Pumpkings in wave 15 as well as the Mourning Woods, etc., but will count next time to be sure. So what is the deal? Are the Wiki numbers correct? What am I missing out on?

I have been trying to defeat the Pumpkin Moon for a while now. Have built a pretty lethal arena, I think, (thanks to all the guidance gleaned from the forums)but have yet to finish it. Getting to wave 15 is pretty routine now. Here's the question; I just went out on the Wiki site and the information there says you need to acquire 675 points to defeat wave 15. It also says that the Pumpking is worth 150 points. IF those numbers are true, then one would only have to kill 5 Pumpkings in wave 15 to defeat the Pumpkin Moon, correct? I am 90% sure we have killed more than 5 Pumpkings in wave 15 as well as the Mourning Woods, etc., but will count next time to be sure. So what is the deal? Are the Wiki numbers correct? What am I missing out on?
As of yet the consoles do not have the event bar so the points are more difficult to track.

The pumpkin moon only goes to wave 15 and is endless just like the frost moon except it goes to wave 20.

The wiki is generally confusing for checking specific things on consoles as we are missing some of the 1.2.4 update and have yet to hear news on 1.3

As of yet the consoles do not have the event bar so the points are more difficult to track.

The pumpkin moon only goes to wave 15 and is endless just like the frost moon except it goes to wave 20.

The wiki is generally confusing for checking specific things on consoles as we are missing some of the 1.2.4 update and have yet to hear news on 1.3
So can you ever get through wave 15? It sounds like no from what you are saying, Thank you for you r response.

Follow up to earlier post: Ran Pumpkin Moon event last night and slayed at least 13 Pumpkings during wave 15 before the dawn came. May have missed a few with everything going on on the screen. Does that mean you cannot "defeat" the Pumpkin Moon, just survive it? I would assume that the Frost Moon event is the same at wave 20?

So can you ever get through wave 15? It sounds like no from what you are saying, Thank you for you r response.
Follow up to earlier post: Ran Pumpkin Moon event last night and slayed at least 13 Pumpkings during wave 15 before the dawn came. May have missed a few with everything going on on the screen. Does that mean you cannot "defeat" the Pumpkin Moon, just survive it? I would assume that the Frost Moon event is the same at wave 20?

Indeed both the frost moon and pumpkin moon never end you can only reach the final wave, that that point only bosses spawn. Trophy's drop past wave 10 I believe for both events.

Final wave ends when the nights over and also on the final wave it's guranteed trophys for every boss on top of a high chance or guranteed drop that's not a trophy
[doublepost=1464726077,1464726031][/doublepost]My arena I tend to end the night with 90+ pumpking trophys minimum

Personally with my arena I get approximately 50 trophies which is nothing compared to Neintales arena, but if you would like a suggestion for an arena, just go watch some videos from Joe Price, or more simply, go to his account on here (DicemanX) and have a look at some of those. Lately he's been making 1.3.1 stuff, but some of his older 1.2.4 farms work

Back
Top Bottom