Xbox 360 Pumpkin moon shop

Manning1236

Terrarian
I have or can get all the pumkin moon drops easily so if you need or just want somthing make an offer and it will most likly be yours
I would prefer to get boss summons but will take hallowed bars insted
Heres just a few of the things you can get from me

Sniper rifle
Tactical shotgun
Inferno staff
Shadowbeam staff
Paladens hammer
Spectra staff
Fist of the golom
Staff of earth
Possesed hatchet
Leaf blower
Pygmy staff
Wasp gun
Venece magnum
Candycorn rifle
Horsemens blade
Jack o launcher
Bat scepter
Raven staff
Slime staff

Accsesorys.
Cloud in a bottle
Blizzard in a bottle
Hermes boots
Ranger emblem
Warrior emblem
Sorcerer emblem
Sun stone
Moon stone
Paladens sheild
And some of the hardmode ores and lots of ectoplasm

Im not on here often so if i dont get to you right away dont worry i will just include you gamertag and what it is you want in the post Only xbox 360 at the moment but will be geting xbox one version soon

Last edited:
I would like to buy 1x candy corn rifle, 1x bat scepter, 1x necromanic scroll, 1x horseman blade and 1x spider egg. My Xbox name is deatheater170. Msg me the price and what you have that I asked for.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418001433][/DOUBLEPOST]Also tell me if you sell any solar eclipse stuff in the msg

Hi. I'd like the Candycorn Rifle, Possessed Hatchet , Snipers Rifle, and the Tactical Shotgun. I have many things to trade for them. (As in many Hallowed Bars and hardmode boss spawns)

I'll take pretty much half or more of your list. I'm collecting every item so I can share with people. I have hallowed bars, summoning items, etc. Whatever you need, I should have it. As far as I know, I have 70% of the items, but every day I find a handfull of stuff I have never seen lol.

Back
Top Bottom