Mobile PUMPKIN MOON TO QUICK

miquib

Terrarian
The pumpkin moon lets me get to wave 6 at most and it could just make the night longer till you die
i spent a lot on the medallions and i want spooky wood

You're lucky, I only got to wave 4... I didn't get to kill a single Mourning Wood, although one spawned, it ran off when the sun came up before I could kill it

Maybe in a future bug fix update the nigths will be longer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418613978][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get wave 13 '-'

So easy​

i haven't grabbed a mobile version yet so wouldn't know but can't you just co-op with people?
safety in numbers and all that, just grab a few peeps and go spooky hunting.

I'm sorry to say that "lack of skill" and "bugs" aren't the same thing.

research some good arena designs, hone your dodging skills.

you will then find yourself at waves 13-14 at the very, VERY least.

unless you mean that the waves just cap at wave 6, like you make it to wave 6 like 4 minutes into the night, and it just never progresses past that for the remainder of the night.

in which case, you need to word your report better.

I don't have a lack of skill, I killed the Golem in 15 seconds wih my gear. I tested it a bit, and I quickly killed every guy I saw. I tried it standing still and I got to wave 4, I tried it running along a sky bridge and I didn't get past wave 1, I tried it on a completely flat grassy area and got to wave 6. All my world were Crimson so I couldn't get battle potions, and for the standing still/grassy area I had water candles.

I don't have a lack of skill, I killed the Golem in 15 seconds wih my gear. I tested it a bit, and I quickly killed every guy I saw. I tried it standing still and I got to wave 4, I tried it running along a sky bridge and I didn't get past wave 1, I tried it on a completely flat grassy area and got to wave 6. All my world were Crimson so I couldn't get battle potions, and for the standing still/grassy area I had water candles.

ur doin it wrong.

use spikeball traps

Well, this is something that has bugged me for a while. You shouldn't HAVE to build an arena to do something in the game. It certainly helps a lot, but the event shouldn't be built around the idea that you might have built some arena to help you.

Getting to wave 15 before night is over is possible. You just need to kill the enemies as fast as you can. I use my spectre armor and magnet sphere with a bunch of OP accessories with menacing on them to boost my magnet sphere to almost 100 dmg to kill mourning woods and all others, and I switch over to dragon armor and my terra blade with legendary modifier so it does nearly 170 damage normally on pumpkings. Just be efficient as you can and as others have said, make a good arena deep enough for mourning woods to fall in and enough traps to kill it as you focus on others.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418742776][/DOUBLEPOST]Dakota, you do not have to make an arena. There are many people who just charge the pumpkin moon head on and get to wave 15. I just like being strategic.

I think the problem is that the enemies aren't spawning fast enough, so that they can't be killed fast enough. You need to kill a certain number for the event to progress, and if they aren't spawning, you can't kill them. The spawnrate on mobile is obscenely low, so that's your problem right there. Also, nights are only HALF AS LONG on mobile.

Mobile version has lower monster spawn rates and faster time rate. That's a fact.
I'd suggest developers to make pumpkin moon last until the end of monsters or until player dies.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/810939351262267378/#p1
Used this guide, made it to 14th wave with first time trying.
However with a little different accessories.
Avenger Destroyer and Sorcerer Emblems and +2 random at your choice
Mine were Celestial Stone and Ankh Shield
all dmg+4%
Just make sure no monsters spawn in underground empty spaces.

There was a wrong link in my post - fxd.
IMO, as you barely lose hp on mobile, i prefer spectral over spectre in mobile.
Also, a small annoyance with that guide is that it requires a pumpkin moon item, so initially you'd need to use a different approach to farm for the bat scepter.

Is this any good? I need pointers, this is my arena thing mk2 (mk1 was crap)
image.jpg

Spear traps, spikes ball traps. And a flame thrower for good measure. No underground caverns except for the tree to the right, which I'll show if anyone needs a pic of the surrounding area. I just need help aswell. I get to around wave 6 then 4:30. I don't lose much more than half health after killing two mourning woods and half way through pumpking. That's with no potions and just my death sickle.

Keep killin pumpking until horseman blade. Then make honey chamber with 3 slime statues or any other. Then kill them fast to summon tons o pumpkins. Thats how I get to wave 15

Back
Top Bottom