Mobile PUMPKIN MOON TO QUICK

You can still get key molds off statue enemies though, right? Why not build a cage with a wood platform in it, flip a switch to activate a statue and let your minions or coordinated dart traps kill goldfish/jellyfish or whatever (or use minions) over and over until something interesting drops.
I have around 50 jellyfish necklaces, 25 skulls, a ton of bone swords, a whole chest full of ancient helmets (both varieties) and too many banners to count from my farm. Nothing useful.

Actually, I was just sitting at my farm and got one from a green slime nearby.-_-
Speaking of key mold, before the game was unplayable for me, i remember getting a hollow key mold. The werid thing was... It dropped in a crimson area. I was like "well ok..i didnt want a crimson key mold or anything.." (sarcasm)

I just uploaded a video on everyplay of me getting to Wave 15,and 17 trophies,2.5 platinum coins.
My name on it is Seamerlin,search it up.

I got to 15 with about half of the night left, the key is the arena ;)
Indeed my friend... then get 100 mourning wood and pumking trophies, make a house out of them and get accused of hacking by all your friends:cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1433993055,1433992842][/DOUBLEPOST]
1433973802114.jpg
1433973769662.jpg
this is my farm, use it with spectra and bat scepter and you get wave 15 everytime. Make sure to actuate traps`;)

lol i beat it a long time ago
[DOUBLEPOST=1434040824,1434040753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Indeed my friend... then get 100 mourning wood and pumking trophies, make a house out of them and get accused of hacking by all your friends:cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1433993055,1433992842][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 56738 View attachment 56739this is my farm, use it with spectra and bat scepter and you get wave 15 everytime. Make sure to actuate traps`;)
and how do you get your ascreen like that? or are you playing on ipad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 173
I'm playing on android, nook HDplus, did you try pinching your fingers inwards?
[DOUBLEPOST=1434049173][/DOUBLEPOST]
If its the picture you mean, on my device there's a share button when you pause, it takes a screenshot when you hit it

Make arena with spikey ball traps then Put 3 Slime statues infront of u and 3 heart statues at ur standing point. put a 1 Second timer So it spawns everyone sec. Also us a nimbus rod side by side and a frost hydra in the middle Also put dart traps in each side so it can shoot enemies. If u have one use a pygymi staff and A tiki armor so u have more minions (wear a spider necklase thing and the other thing i forgot LOL). Horse man sword is what u will ned the whole time. Also If u dont eanna wear tiki armor ask your friend to wear it. Give him/her the pygymi staff so he can use it. Water canldrd for increase span rate. Thats how i got to wave 15. It may takr a couple of tries but you can make it. Hope ths helps =]

Make arena with spikey ball traps then Put 3 Slime statues infront of u and 3 heart statues at ur standing point. put a 1 Second timer So it spawns everyone sec. Also us a nimbus rod side by side and a frost hydra in the middle Also put dart traps in each side so it can shoot enemies. If u have one use a pygymi staff and A tiki armor so u have more minions (wear a spider necklase thing and the other thing i forgot LOL). Horse man sword is what u will ned the whole time. Also If u dont eanna wear tiki armor ask your friend to wear it. Give him/her the pygymi staff so he can use it. Water canldrd for increase span rate. Thats how i got to wave 15. It may takr a couple of tries but you can make it. Hope ths helps =]
Id go with tons of actuated spear traps, they do more d

You're lucky, I only got to wave 4... I didn't get to kill a single Mourning Wood, although one spawned, it ran off when the sun came up before I could kill it
Guys.... You do know in mobile nights become longer when doing boss battles or events... I've done pumpkin moon once on my iPad... Wave 15 (didn't finish wave 15 tho). I used no arena, just platforms, healing spectre set, rainbow gun, magnet sphere, magic daggers and terra blade. Spooky wings, star veil, charm of myths, spectre boots and obsidian shield. Everything is menacing`:cry:

You do know in mobile nights become longer when doing boss battles or events...
You might want to check the date of the post the next time you're replying.
image.jpg

The post you quoted was made nearly a year ago, and mobile version has had a number of updates since then.

Too complicated he says. Most of the arenas suggested are extremely simple and easy to make and require little planning. Those are not complicated in the least.

Back
Top Bottom