Mobile PUMPKIN MOON TO QUICK

I managed to get to wave 15 on mobile (and killed 19 Pumpkings there) using the Cannonball farm by DicemanX. It is expensive to get going as I throw more than 1000 cannon balls per Pumpkin Moon, yet it gets the job done. I got all the items already and may try some Horseman's Blade farm next.

image.jpg
I made it to wave 15 but the night ended the problem is that the nights are way to short. Also if you have caves around your arena the mobs will spawn in there makeing it harder to kill and slowing you down by alot makeing a flat land and fill up the caves will help you get to wave 15 even if the night is to short. ( I have every drop but the cursed sampling so yeah).Weapons used on top! ^^^^

The pumpkin moon lets me get to wave 6 at most and it could just make the night longer till you die
i spent a lot on the medallions and i want spooky wood

I managed to get to wave 15 on mobile (and killed 19 Pumpkings there) using the Cannonball farm by DicemanX. It is expensive to get going as I throw more than 1000 cannon balls per Pumpkin Moon, yet it gets the job done. I got all the items already and may try some Horseman's Blade farm next.

Looked good since I just got a bunny cannon, then I looked at the cost.

My money chest cried.

I'm REALLY tired of farming pirates.

Looked good since I just got a bunny cannon, then I looked at the cost.

My money chest cried.

I'm REALLY tired of farming pirates.

Well, it takes a while to get going, in a successful night I don't use less than 1300 cannonballs, considering 12 silver each (discount card for the win), that's still 1.56 platinum for the night. Right now I'm trying a Horseman Blade farm, it works, just not as efficient, instead of 19 trophies, I get 6 at best. However, once done, it is free :D

The SPAWN RATES are terrible.....even with water candle, battle potion , and best magic loadout with a good arena, STILL ONLY WAVE 10. FIX THIS 505! This disgusts me.

WOOOOOOOOOOO! :) (although, my friends who have hallowed armor/adominite armor is gonna die...
[DOUBLEPOST=1424519748][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the grammar errors

WOOOOOOOOOOO! :) (although, my friends who have hallowed armor/adominite armor is gonna die...
[DOUBLEPOST=1424519748][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the grammar errors
Hey, my Hallowed mage set survived Golem, Platera, and HM dungeon....with some help from Mr. Warding Cross Necklace of course:naughty:

My pumpkin moon arena can get me to Wave 15 everytime,gets about 1 platinum-1.5 platinum coins each night,and about 6-7 trophies.
It is a horseman blade farm using bunnies( It's ok,they are artificial...)
The traps used are flame and spear, and I have a long layer of asphalt at the bottom.
There are spear traps in the middle,about 200 spaced above each other,1 block apart.
Flametraps shoot to the edge of the spear traps,and to the outside as well.
Actuate all the traps except for the top row of spear traps. Otherwise,a row of spearheads will come up. Probably a glitch.
Have them hooked up to a 1 second timer.
On the statues, hook them up to 2 different 1 second timers,1 row at the base of the statue,another right over the bunnies' heads.
That is because statues are 3 blocks high,but some only look like 2 blocks.
Then swing your sword and activate the traps.

When the pumpking arrives,fly up with him and swing your Horseman's Blade at him,and when he is too far above you to hit him,use inferno fork,possessed hatchet,vampire knives,or Scourge of the corruptor.

Mourning Wood:Vampire knives for health,ortherwise,Horseman's Blade.

This is for farming everything BUT You must have acquired is the Horseman's Blade,Otherwise just make a plat form and shoot all the mobs you can down with traps or weapons.When you get the Horseman's Blade, Read the Above!

Well, it takes a while to get going, in a successful night I don't use less than 1300 cannonballs, considering 12 silver each (discount card for the win), that's still 1.56 platinum for the night. Right now I'm trying a Horseman Blade farm, it works, just not as efficient, instead of 19 trophies, I get 6 at best. However, once done, it is free :D

Yeah, but I gotta buy my other cannons. x.x Thank God for discount cards dropping everywhere.

Question: Why don't golden chairs have a sell value!? $:/

Too late, I got three or four with about 15 dart traps I'm fiddling around with. Ironically, they've made me about 20 gold (the dart traps) off slimes and nights of water candles without me summoning much of anything.

I also got a Hallowed key mold while eyeing my hallowed area as an alternate arena location. ;_;

Dis game screws with my mind!!

Still no key molds for me

I don't think this is the correct thread to discuss your key molds, but the simpler strategy is to build a box, 2 platforms on top, 2 at the bottom, get a summoning set, summon a bat crazy amount of minions, create a flat platform in the environment you need the key mold from, make yourself comfortable and wait.

You can still get key molds off statue enemies though, right? Why not build a cage with a wood platform in it, flip a switch to activate a statue and let your minions or coordinated dart traps kill goldfish/jellyfish or whatever (or use minions) over and over until something interesting drops.

Back
Top Bottom