tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is beating Terra Lord corrupting my world? I tested it with all of the mods I play with enabled and disabled, running latest version of TConfig and your mod. Every time I defeat the Terra Lord, save and quit, on the next load time it says that it has failed and asks me if I want to load backup. I tried doing it on different worlds and characters, every time it fails to load. IF this truly is a bug, then I strongly discourage anybody from fighting that boss.
This mod is built for Tmodloader, if you mean to say Tmodloader and not Tconfig, then I don't know why it would corrupt, I have never had that problem.

Sorry, meant Tmodloader, I just get confused over the names once in a while. Weell, its happening to me and I can easily reproduce it so it may be a bug caused by my Tmodloader version or something like that. Anyway, this needs to get looked into and I will test some more things when I have some free time (in an hour or so)

Is it just me or is beating Terra Lord corrupting my world? I tested it with all of the mods I play with enabled and disabled, running latest version of TConfig and your mod. Every time I defeat the Terra Lord, save and quit, on the next load time it says that it has failed and asks me if I want to load backup. I tried doing it on different worlds and characters, every time it fails to load. IF this truly is a bug, then I strongly discourage anybody from fighting that boss.
As far as I know, this isn't a bug. I've never had any of my worlds corrupted by defeating him.

Okay, if you say so, but like I said, I will be investigating why this might be happening and what combinations of versions/worlds/characters are causing it or is it just my game. I will be editing this post with my progress.

EDIT: Nothing Ive tried works, that is, creating new characters/worlds, reinstalling tmodloader, running the game in admin mode. As far as Im concerned, my Terraria is acting up. I dont want to reinstall the whole game this evening so I havent tried that.
This is honestly a great mod but with this problem I need to handle it with care xD
Wont stop me from using it though.

Last edited:
Okay, if you say so, but like I said, I will be investigating why this might be happening and what combinations of versions/worlds/characters are causing it or is it just my game. I will be editing this post with my progress.

EDIT: Nothing Ive tried works, that is, creating new characters/worlds, reinstalling tmodloader, running the game in admin mode. As far as Im concerned, my Terraria is acting up. I dont want to reinstall the whole game this evening so I havent tried that.
This is honestly a great mod but with this problem I need to handle it with care xD
Wont stop me from using it though.
Well, that sucks. I can't think that would solve or fix this bug. ;(

uWHaFBQ.png

Post Terra Lord content is under plan. This blade is under a work in progress so stay tuned for updates on this thing...
PM me for suggestions and what to name this Meowmere sucessor.

Last edited:
is there a link to the latest tapi version of this mod from a while back? I recently downgraded to tapi to play different mods, and i would love to play with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom