tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought it was only after beating the terra lord enemies get buffed. but when i killed the pumpking horseman the endgame bosses got like 200000 hp and dealt 200 dmg every attack... i am not even able to beat the mech bosses now because of this massive increase...
(i can beat them with luck and extreme overuse of the bloodlord daggers)

i thought it was only after beating the terra lord enemies get buffed. but when i killed the pumpking horseman the endgame bosses got like 200000 hp and dealt 200 dmg every attack... i am not even able to beat the mech bosses now because of this massive increase...
It shouldn't do that, but I'll look into it.

Shouldn't the Ultimate Rainbow Deathcat Blade of Epicness's rarity be purple?
Just imagine reforged.
Legendary Ultimate Rainbow Deathcat Blade of Epicness. OMG

Looked into it, can't replicate it.

xOfXsXz.png

Ultimate Rainbow Deathcat Blade of Epicness
Rarity
Damage: 250
Knockback: 5
Critical Chance: 7%
Use Time: 10 [Insanely Fast]
Velocity: 17
Sell: 1 Platinum

Reciper: Meowmere, Terramite x 50, Rainbownium x 10

@Pumpking

Ultimate Teaser xD I'm gonna need to have the projectile sprite of the cat though to start...

EDIT: Scratch that, here you go
QxBAMdF.png

My god make it have Star Dream's cat cry from Kirby: Planet Robobot.

...we need a short sound clip, not a big one...

Sorry, got carried away there by all the epicness. :confused:

I guess have it make fiercer cat shrieks would be fitting. :)

Off-Topic: Do you know how I can change titles (e.g Terrarian to Eye of Cthulhu)? I'm new and I've just been rewarded Eye of Cthulhu.

Looked into it, can't replicate it.
i killed the pumpking horseman 2 times. then i just killed some bosses with the new weps and called it an end.
the next time i went into the world every monster was op
mods im using:
cheat sheet
crystillium
prefixes for enemies
pumpkings (duh)
yoyo overload
imksushis
simple autochests

Shouldn't the Ultimate Rainbow Deathcat Blade of Epicness's rarity be purple? Since its post-Terra Lord and terra items are purple.
Just saying.

i killed the pumpking horseman 2 times. then i just killed some bosses with the new weps and called it an end.
the next time i went into the world every monster was op
mods im using:
cheat sheet
crystillium
prefixes for enemies
pumpkings (duh)
yoyo overload
imksushis
simple autochests
Try using the Balance item, you should find it from searching for it in CheatSheet. Tell me if it makes enemies normal again.

good news and bad news...
IT WORKED my world is normal again
but before seeing your message i killed all bosses and made a new (and improved) moon lord arena on a second world

good news and bad news...
IT WORKED my world is normal again
but before seeing your message i killed all bosses and made a new (and improved) moon lord arena on a second world
Yay! and aww...
Try killing the Pumpking's Horseman again. I hope it doesn't buff all enemies again...

Just one thing I noticed in my last playthrough, the terra saw's turn rate is pretty bad, orbits the enemy if you miss closely level of bad. If you are going to keep the turn rate as it is I suggest making it act like some of Boshi's attacks from I Wanna Kill The Guy, as it's that when they reminded me of when I saw them, just make the disc charge at the enemy they are orbiting, should they be doing so, at the last moment and it'll be perfect :p

Just one thing I noticed in my last playthrough, the terra saw's turn rate is pretty bad, orbits the enemy if you miss closely level of bad. If you are going to keep the turn rate as it is I suggest making it act like some of Boshi's attacks from I Wanna Kill The Guy, as it's that when they reminded me of when I saw them, just make the disc charge at the enemy they are orbiting, should they be doing so, at the last moment and it'll be perfect :p
Right now it uses the same AI as the Razorblade Typhoon, so that's why it acts weird. That's a really good idea though.
did not even need to kill the pumpking horseman again. when i went into the world everything was buffed again... at least we have balance
Strange. I can't find anything int the code that could cause. Do do enemies get buffed in other worlds after killing the Horseman?

finally got back to my old computer to try it again. joined the world with my new moon lord arena. killed the pumpking horseman 2 times. spawned an enraged plantera with the mysterious seed from imksushis. (and died) killed the 3 mech bosses. left the world. closed terraria. re-opened terraria. entered the world. met a 3000 health possesed armor.
i dont know what im doing but im doing something.
(sorry for breaking your mod my good sir (pls dont kill me))

finally got back to my old computer to try it again. joined the world with my new moon lord arena. killed the pumpking horseman 2 times. spawned an enraged plantera with the mysterious seed from imksushis. (and died) killed the 3 mech bosses. left the world. closed terraria. re-opened terraria. entered the world. met a 3000 health possesed armor.
i dont know what im doing but im doing something.
(sorry for breaking your mod my good sir (pls dont kill me))
What a strange bug. I don't understand. I'm going to release another small update soon so maybe it'll work after that. Otherwise, IDK.

is there a way of increasing the amount the Terramite spawns? i have found a max of 7 in one spot and its not that easy to find. fought and killed moon lord 9 times. if that helps. i miss when the terra lord and terra guard dropped it...

is there a way of increasing the amount the Terramite spawns? i have found a max of 7 in one spot and its not that easy to find. fought and killed moon lord 9 times. if that helps. i miss when the terra lord and terra guard dropped it...
Usually using that tentacle helps to find it, otherwise I'd tell @Pumpking to recode the ore so it's easier to find for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom