tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way of increasing the amount the Terramite spawns? i have found a max of 7 in one spot and its not that easy to find. fought and killed moon lord 9 times. if that helps. i miss when the terra lord and terra guard dropped it...
The Terra Probes the Terra Lord spawns drop Terramite.

v1.1.1.7
Added Mecharaven Staff, new Pumpking's Horseman summoning weapon (due to popular demand)
Changes to Terra Saw (I couldn't get it to ram into enemies, but since it spins around enemies, its high damage balances it out I think)
Minor tweaks and fixes

Also, almost 20000 downloads. Yay!

v1.1.1.7
Added Mecharaven Staff, new Pumpking's Horseman summoning weapon (due to popular demand)
Changes to Terra Saw (I couldn't get it to ram into enemies, but since it spins around enemies, its high damage balances it out I think)
Minor tweaks and fixes

Also, almost 20000 downloads. Yay!
Cool! :D

So the Ultimate Rainbow Deathcat Blade of Epicness is going to be in the next major update. 1.1.2.0?
Also will there be throwing weapons, summons, magic, guns and bows of these ultimate rainbows. Also is rainbownium a new ore?

So the Ultimate Rainbow Deathcat Blade of Epicness is going to be in the next major update. 1.1.2.0?
Also will there be throwing weapons, summons, magic, guns and bows of these ultimate rainbows. Also is rainbownium a new ore?
There's no need for that many weapons.. It should be spread out across different pieces of content and crafting materials so you actually have to work for it and not grind for bars of stuff.

Next major update is 1.2 and there will be many varieties of weapons. And yes, rainbownium is a new ore, and stop asking so many questions!

Capture 2016-09-21 17_04_06.png

30k dps
i got this much using HEROS mod

oh and any chance for any god items?
maybe really rare drop chance
and a lot of damage? maybe in the millions

Last edited:
The Terra Probes the Terra Lord spawns drop Terramite.
i have killed the Terra Lord multiple times and nothing. am i killing him too fast, i have a mod that adds a very nice thing that is called godshark and it does 99 ranged damage with no modifiers and i have another mod that adds something called soul of the universe which adds +100% damage and the godshark by itself has a usetime of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom