tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Soul of Plight

Didn't work with the Stynger for me, i haven't tested it with the Pumpstynger since i haven't gotten it yet.

Edit: So i got the Pumpstynger and it works with the endless stynger casing, but not with normal stynger bolts.

Last edited:
v1.1.2
  • Lots of bug fixes
  • Enemy buffing is now activated by using the new drop, Terra Energizer, from the Terra Lord.
  • New music for Pumpking's Horseman, thanks @RamiroBandicoot!
I Can't believe It :p! But I thought you would use the other theme for Pumpking's Horseman. It's a shame that the quality of the audio isn't really good, isn't it possible to optimize the audio a bit more? I can give you a more compressed one if the size is the problem :p

I Can't believe It :p! But I thought you would use the other theme for Pumpking's Horseman. It's a shame that the quality of the audio isn't really good, isn't it possible to optimize the audio a bit more? I can give you a more compressed one if the size is the problem :p
oh wait did i put the wrong one in
Lemme fix that...
v1.1.2.1
  • Fixed music

That's awesome. In the last serious modded playthrough I had, I was afraid to continue with the endgame Calamity bosses and Terra Lord (due to the massive buff and because of the fact that this and LoT3 were outdated), but now I am redoing my yoyo-only playthrough once again, now determined to finish!

Keep it up, this mod is definitely awesome!

Um, I got a message stating, "The ancient guardians of the biomes have awoken from their slumber", or something like that. It happened specifically when I killed Terra Guard and Terra Lord. Possible foreshadowing to next big update?

So I am trying to update to the new version via the mod browser and it's not updating at all, it acts like it updates and the update button goes away, but I find I am still on the old version.

So I am trying to update to the new version via the mod browser and it's not updating at all, it acts like it updates and the update button goes away, but I find I am still on the old version.
That's interesting. All I know is that last time I updated the mod the mod browser glitched out. I'm guessing that releasing an update will fix it. (There's one coming out today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom