tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should give the Horseman a bit more attacks. He can be easily stopped by blocks and shoots three lasers, more not. With enough cheesing, this boss is easy, for the point where you should fight him (Post-Duke Fishron). What can we change about this, is the question. Simple: In Normal Mode, let him his three attack thing. In Expert however, he should go THROUGH walls and shoot those three lasers more often. This makes it a bit harder, but not impossible. Maybe it's just my opinion...
Originally in Expert Mode I wanted him to shoot lasers all around him, but I couldn't get this to work. I'll take your ideas into consideration.

You should give the Horseman a bit more attacks. He can be easily stopped by blocks and shoots three lasers, more not. With enough cheesing, this boss is easy, for the point where you should fight him (Post-Duke Fishron). What can we change about this, is the question. Simple: In Normal Mode, let him his three attack thing. In Expert however, he should go THROUGH walls and shoot those three lasers more often. This makes it a bit harder, but not impossible. Maybe it's just my opinion...
I vastly agree, and also it should shoot pumpkin sword waves, and charge at you and if it hits you you can't use your wings. It should have a second form also where it gets off its horse and draws its sword. It would attack by going above you and stabbing downward like a mimic. Idk these are just some ideas.

Also @Pumking can we get some spoilers for that 'big update' coming this year (perhaps new boss?)?

(Edit: I didn't see ur message that u got a new pc, so idk that u were releasing an update already)

Hmm... Andy, can you try making the Terra loord shoot suspended lasers, then converging them back to you? Like is it possible to do that kind of laser AI?

Like say given AI shoots laser, then it homes in towards the player. As the phases lower, the lasers thicken and intensify, increasing the fire. It gives the player some sort of suspense.

it's not working at all Pumpking help meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1491351746,1491351644][/doublepost]got tmod it dose not want to work I can still play regular terraria tho!

it's not working at all Pumpking help meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1491351746,1491351644][/doublepost]got tmod it dose not want to work I can still play regular terraria tho!
1-if youre having problems with modloader get a screenshot of the problem and post it on the modloader thread.
2-if you are like everyone playing with super mods (thorium,calamity,spirit) together or having more than 20 mods activated, the problem is trying to reload mods is causing this problem if this is your problem do this.
3-enable the mods but "dont reload them" and close modloader.
4-launch again modloader, this will load all your mods correctly (in my case it works).
5-make sure to have the latest modloader version 9.2.2 jopojelly said that all mods dosent need to have recent mod updates for this version lets say the error "this mod was for previous modloader version and mod was disabled".

Spearon needs a slight Nerf, Titan Blade definetely needs a buff, Pumpkings horseman and Terra Lord decrease in damage and increase in defense and health.

1-if youre having problems with modloader get a screenshot of the problem and post it on the modloader thread.
2-if you are like everyone playing with super mods (thorium,calamity,spirit) together or having more than 20 mods activated, the problem is trying to reload mods is causing this problem if this is your problem do this.
3-enable the mods but "dont reload them" and close modloader.
4-launch again modloader, this will load all your mods correctly (in my case it works).
5-make sure to have the latest modloader version 9.2.2 jopojelly said that all mods dosent need to have recent mod updates for this version lets say the error "this mod was for previous modloader version and mod was disabled".
but tmodloader just doesn't work at all to begin with it won't show up on my terraria at all idk how to fix!
[doublepost=1491404446,1491404411][/doublepost]I'm clueless on subject of mods
[doublepost=1491404668][/doublepost]tmod dose not even have any effect at all towards terraria it just sits in my terraria folder not being used, EVER it's annoying plz help if anyone knows any videos plz tell me a link to video (if such a video exists)
[doublepost=1491404825][/doublepost]is the pumpkings mod supposed to be a internet shortcut file? as you probably guessed by now am a noob at mods ( nt terraria though)

but tmodloader just doesn't work at all to begin with it won't show up on my terraria at all idk how to fix!
[doublepost=1491404446,1491404411][/doublepost]I'm clueless on subject of mods
[doublepost=1491404668][/doublepost]tmod dose not even have any effect at all towards terraria it just sits in my terraria folder not being used, EVER it's annoying plz help if anyone knows any videos plz tell me a link to video (if such a video exists)
[doublepost=1491404825][/doublepost]is the pumpkings mod supposed to be a internet shortcut file? as you probably guessed by now am a noob at mods ( nt terraria though)
Try watching this video:
Spearon needs a slight Nerf, Titan Blade definetely needs a buff, Pumpkings horseman and Terra Lord decrease in damage and increase in defense and health.
Thanks for the suggestions! Will keep in mind.

I don't seem to get Soul of Smight drops when killing Duke Fishron, any idea why? (I got Tremor, Thorium, Pumpking, Imksushi, Spirit, Calamity mods installed + some small tweak mods.) What can I do to obtain these souls? Thanks!

when I try to open it moded terraria it says: terraria: error "system.diinotfoundexception: unable to load dll 'csteamworks': the specified module coud not be found. (exception from hersult: 0x800700e) at steamworks.nativemethods.steamapi_restartappifnecessary(appld_tunownappid)
at terraria.social.steam.coresocialmodule.initialize()
at terraria.social.socialapi.initialize(nullable'1 mode)
at terraria.program.launchgame(string[] args)
[doublepost=1491528857,1491528762][/doublepost]plz help me pumpking!!!! :(
plz:pumpking:
[doublepost=1491529195][/doublepost]has this happened to anyone else?
_?????_
/ _ _ \

_______

when I try to open it moded terraria it says: terraria: error "system.diinotfoundexception: unable to load dll 'csteamworks': the specified module coud not be found. (exception from hersult: 0x800700e) at steamworks.nativemethods.steamapi_restartappifnecessary(appld_tunownappid)
at terraria.social.steam.coresocialmodule.initialize()
at terraria.social.socialapi.initialize(nullable'1 mode)
at terraria.program.launchgame(string[] args)
[doublepost=1491528857,1491528762][/doublepost]plz help me pumpking!!!! :(
plz:pumpking:
[doublepost=1491529195][/doublepost]has this happened to anyone else?
_?????_
/ _ _ \

_______
This doesn't appear to have anything to do with my mod. Go post it on the tModLoader thread.

It seems like ImkSushi's Mob drop mod (adds lootbags) seems to remove the ability of Duke Fishron to drop Souls of Smight. (Possibly other mod items too.) Thanks nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom