tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm running this mod on a multiplayer server and we are unable to spawn the Terra Lord. Upon using the item the boss "laugh" audio plays but no message appears and the boss never shows up.

I think the terra lord needs a resprite. it's too colourful and doesn't really fit the 'terra' theme. the weapons are good, but I feel like the terra lord itself could look more like a terra boss, with the green-blue and orange-gold (like terra blade)

It seems that the Daggers of the Bloodlord aren't affected by melee speed increases. Is this possible to fix? Also, it seems that when they slow down, they drift to the lower-left, no matter what direction they were initially thrown in.

Excuse pumpking but in the next update could you do increase the aumount of terramite because the ore generated per spot is less than 3 ores or has an alternative like in solutions mod made the terramite solution but using the luminite core + luminite bars and some lunar fragments to this?

Last edited:
its probably when I post this question on the thread Pumpking is already doing this but, is this mod is going to be updated for modloader 0.10?

I use Windows but I haven't tried verifying yet.Thanks for the advice.
well bluemagic said when making the patch for modloader 9.2.3 they deleted some files for 1.3.5 in order to run modloader, so when 0.10 has been released the missing files became an issue, so verifying the option to download the missing files fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom