tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cant get the game working, you should go to the game files and reinstall XNA (The installer is called xnafx40_redist), that should do it, it fixed my game atleast. if u cant get it working install NET too.

index.php
i used to love these sprites, but now i see lots of room for inprovement, ah....well guess i resprite i few things if you dont mind

As a pumpkin i have to like this.... even tho i didn't get to this mod's content yet coz of the missing update for tModLoader 1.0 or something like that

Hello everybody! I finally got my Terraria to work and am now working on updating the mod. It's going to take a while though, because apparently everything changed and it's like porting to tMod from tAPI all over again.:sigh:

Good luck, man! Don't rush yourself! Looking forward for new content as well!!! :D :D :D

Hello everybody! I finally got my Terraria to work and am now working on updating the mod. It's going to take a while though, because apparently everything changed and it's like porting to tMod from tAPI all over again.:sigh:
yes! take your time, waiting for this mod is worth it

I'm not removing any weapons, just rebalancing them. They won't be as powerful after the update, but the effects will remain the same.

Im so hyped for tModloader update! I will try the Terra Lord weapons against Calamity bosses! It will be fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom