tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to get this updated :) Terra armor used to be my second favorite armor, but now I think I will stick with the Demon Shade armor from Calamity when this updates.

Still though, I am eagerly waiting for the return of Terra emblem and Terramite. Well you be rebalancing Terra emblem, or will you keep it as epic as it was?

As for Terramite, could you make it more difficult to mine? And possibly add a terramite styled background wall :D? I am hoping to use it to make the walls of a massive Scrooge McDuck styled platinum money bin.

Cant wait to get this updated :) Terra armor used to be my second favorite armor, but now I think I will stick with the Demon Shade armor from Calamity when this updates.

Still though, I am eagerly waiting for the return of Terra emblem and Terramite. Well you be rebalancing Terra emblem, or will you keep it as epic as it was?

As for Terramite, could you make it more difficult to mine? And possibly add a terramite styled background wall :D? I am hoping to use it to make the walls of a massive Scrooge McDuck styled platinum money bin.
Terra Emblem will stay as is, but all the terra weapons will be significantly nerfed.
And adding a Terramite wall sounds like an awesome idea!

And adding a Terramite wall sounds like an awesome idea!

Will you be adding just a wall, or will you be giving us a Terramite Brick also? If you do decide to give us brick and wall to go with it, then please make it tough :D

Like, make the terra pickaxe something like 600% pickaxe power, and the ore and brick harvestable only with it. Of course this would require for the Terralord to dropping guaranteed terramite. I always found it to be bit random how those little orbs dropped terramite, since they didn't always spawn.

...are you blind or something?

@Fro Zen

Comments such as this are unneeded. It comes off as disrespectful to imply that someone is blind regardless of if it is meant in jest or not.

This is also a reminder to everyone to be patient when it comes to Mod creators releasing updates. Mod Creators are not paid to develop Mods and do not develop them as a profession, just as a hobby in their free-time. It is up to them on when to decide to release updates for when they're ready. Please give the mod developer some space if they are not ready to update it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom