tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an ETA on when the new update will be out? I near the end of my modded run o' the game, and am wondering if it'd be worth waiting for this to update to the new tmodloader, or just finishing the run in the outdated version of it

Got an ETA on when the new update will be out? I near the end of my modded run o' the game, and am wondering if it'd be worth waiting for this to update to the new tmodloader, or just finishing the run in the outdated version of it
You should probably just finish the run. This next update is just rebalancing and improving some things.

Yeah you should just end it already. By the time he updates his mod you should even almost reach the end of another run.

Yeah you should just end it already. By the time he updates his mod you should even almost reach the end of another run.
While this might be supposed to come off as mean, I can't deny it. My motivation for modding has decreased in the past while, therefore it takes a while to update. :sigh:

While this might be supposed to come off as mean, I can't deny it. My motivation for modding has decreased in the past while, therefore it takes a while to update. :sigh:
Maybe you could get someone that specifically ports this mod when needed, that way you could focus on other stuff, even if it isn't mods.
( or maybe someone could make a program that just ports mods tbh :/ )

I reached the decision that I'll just wait a while after posting that... Post, as I have other mods which stand to benefit from the updated tmodloader quite a bit, and I dont plan on doing another run anytime soon

No mean intentions intended, in the golden age of Skyrim modding I used to be part of big mods and after a while it felt like the spark that motived me died.
Edit: Fro Zen's advice is a good one.

Maybe you could get someone that specifically ports this mod when needed, that way you could focus on other stuff, even if it isn't mods.
( or maybe someone could make a program that just ports mods tbh :/ )
Porting is fine, it's just that I'm also rebalancing and reworking some time. And I'm not doing a lot of extra stuff this update.

My friends and I ABSOLUTELY love this mod and refuse to play without it. We can't wait until it's updated :) Thank you SO much for working on it! Good job and keep it up!

Hey guys the update is out!!!

v1.1.3.1
  • Updated for tModLoader 0.10.0.2
  • Rebalanced Terra tier
  • Made Terramite more common
  • Fixed bosses not scaling properly in expert mode
  • Added Terramite brick
  • Fixed some typos and things
  • Minor tweaks and fixes

Sorry it took soooo long and has soooo little stuff in it. I've been really demotivated lately as previously stated.

Please report any bugs and balancing ideas!

v1.1.3.1
  • Rebalanced Terra tier
  • Added Terramite brick
  • Minor tweaks and fixes

Sorry it took soooo long and has soooo little stuff in it. I've been really demotivated lately as previously stated.

yes! the wait was worth it!!!

Thanks for the support!
There'll be a few more small updates that improve some stuff, like improving boss AIs and Terramite Brick Wall.

v1.1.3.1
  • Rebalanced Terra tier
  • Added Terramite brick
  • Minor tweaks and fixes

you dont need to sorry Pumpkning everyone needs to clear his mind (a break from modding) of whatever is on his life, and besides you and your team are the only ones that can decided if making a huge update or take it slow with minor updates, personally minor updates are the best course of action in here since the mod is now for the "new code" of the game its very probably that some bugs/glitches can happen, so good job Andrew (hear it from party remi).

Last edited:

v1.1.3.1
  • Rebalanced Terra tier
  • Added Terramite brick
  • Minor tweaks and fixes

Hello, I'm the dude who previously sounded a little mean. You just shut me up. Nicely done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom