tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
what vanities/accessories/armor is the Pumpking Horseman's wearing? i wanna know it sooo bad...(thnx in advance :)

what vanities/accessories/armor is the Pumpking Horseman's wearing? i wanna know it sooo bad...(thnx in advance :)
I'm pretty sure he's wearing Spooky Armor, Spooky Wings, Charm of Myths, and I used Black and Yellow dye. It won't look the same though, because of how they changed dye colors in 1.3.

excuse @Pumpking but if your team is still making the next update (or theyre taking a break)they need to fix this:
gramar error.jpg

excuse @Pumpking but if your team is still making the next update (or theyre taking a break)they need to fix this:
View attachment 195066
Thanks for pointing that out!
Yes, because a misspelt word is obviously more important to fix than the ore being able to spawn anywhere, anytime.
Fixing this bug is actually super easy, so it's no big deal.

The reason the update hasn't come out yet is because I'm still extremely unmotivated to do anything. And FYI. there is no team. there is only me.

How balanced this mod in its current state? Is it too overpowered? I want to merge all major mods (Spirit, Calamity, Thorium, etc) for one final Expert playthrough (multiplayer). I'm mostly interested in the new bosses and I want the experience be as balanced, challenging and close to vanilla as possible. Would this mod fit the description? Does it play well with the major content mods? Any advice is most welcome.

How balanced this mod in its current state? Is it too overpowered? I want to merge all major mods (Spirit, Calamity, Thorium, etc) for one final Expert playthrough (multiplayer). I'm mostly interested in the new bosses and I want the experience be as balanced, challenging and close to vanilla as possible. Would this mod fit the description? Does it play well with the major content mods? Any advice is most welcome.
I think the mod is balanced enough, but it may seem underpowered compared to some of the major content mods. It should fit into your playthrogh.

I think the mod is balanced enough, but it may seem underpowered compared to some of the major content mods. It should fit into your playthrogh.
Underpowered works just fine for me, thank you. The last thing I want is overpowered "Easy Mode" stuff.

Yes, because a misspelt word is obviously more important to fix than the ore being able to spawn anywhere, anytime.

Typos are annoying and should be fixed. They can make an otherwise great product seem unpolished.

They're also relatively easy to correct, compared to bugs.

Regardless, there is no reason to be a jerk just because you don't agree with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom