tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
v1.1.1.2

Terra Lord&CO don't get buffed at all anymore.
Enemies don't get buffed as much.
Added an item that disables the buffing of enemies. It is only obtainble through cheat mods and is called Balance.

For the moment you can't download it on the Mod Browser as the Mod Browser is currently down. For now you'll have to download it on the OP.

I just spread the word, Happy will most likely update the mod now :)
I've been waiting for him to upload a video. :p
When does enemies get buffed? After Terra Lord dies?
And how does the "Balance" item works?
After defeating the Terra Lord enemies and bosses get buffed. If for whatever reason you want to disable this, you can use the Balance item. It's only obtainable through cheat mods.

Anyone know how to summon the terra lord? I can't figure it out
First kill the moon lord, make a celestial tier pick, go underground and look for a glowing ore that takes about 10 hits to mine. The Moon Lord will drop something called the Luminite Core, which can be combined with the ore that you found underground to summon the boss. You have to do it during night, and the boss is incredibly difficult. I recommend you download some other mods with post-moonlord content in order to beat the Terra Lord.

First kill the moon lord, make a celestial tier pick, go underground and look for a glowing ore that takes about 10 hits to mine. The Moon Lord will drop something called the Luminite Core, which can be combined with the ore that you found underground to summon the boss. You have to do it during night, and the boss is incredibly difficult. I recommend you download some other mods with post-moonlord content in order to beat the Terra Lord.
He's incredibly difficult? I thought I made him not too hard. Just using the Mjolnor kills him stupidly fast. lol

@Pumpking I have a problem with this mod, it seems to make it so when I use the mod on multiplayer, only one person on this server can actually do damage with weapons that shoot projectiles, like the pumpstinger, or the Pumpking's Sickle projectile, do you know if this is a bug? Or did i set it up wrong.

He's incredibly difficult? I thought I made him not too hard. Just using the Mjolnor kills him stupidly fast. lol

I rarely play terraria ( Because lack of new content.. ) but i might try this because even Moon Lord is pretty easy with out cheese on expert :p
[doublepost=1470446135,1470446069][/doublepost]
@Pumpking I have a problem with this mod, it seems to make it so when I use the mod on multiplayer, only one person on this server can actually do damage with weapons that shoot projectiles, like the pumpstinger, or the Pumpking's Sickle projectile, do you know if this is a bug? Or did i set it up wrong.

Both parts have to have the mod downloaded. I think.

I already did that, and it didn't change anything except for the person that could do damage, but thanks anyways.
[doublepost=1470446699,1470446521][/doublepost]And also @Pumpking, it seems that the first person that joins the server is able to do damage with projectiles from this mod.

I already did that, and it didn't change anything except for the person that could do damage, but thanks anyways.
[doublepost=1470446699,1470446521][/doublepost]And also @Pumpking, it seems that the first person that joins the server is able to do damage with projectiles from this mod.
Hmm. I don't really know what to do when it comes to multiplayer. So, I can't really do much. Sorry. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom