tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if you say so, but like I said, I will be investigating why this might be happening and what combinations of versions/worlds/characters are causing it or is it just my game. I will be editing this post with my progress.

EDIT: Nothing Ive tried works, that is, creating new characters/worlds, reinstalling tmodloader, running the game in admin mode. As far as Im concerned, my Terraria is acting up. I dont want to reinstall the whole game this evening so I havent tried that.
This is honestly a great mod but with this problem I need to handle it with care xD
Wont stop me from using it though.

I just got this bug too. My world failed to load right after I went and killed Terra Lord.

Another bug: before I left, I noticed my recall ability with a cell phone would not let me recall to base, it played the animation but didn't do anything.

I'm using Tmodloader v0.8.3.2 and v1.1.1.5 for your mod. (both latest as of this post)

Blackspell, what other mods, if any, are you using?

I just got this bug too. My world failed to load right after I went and killed Terra Lord.

Another bug: before I left, I noticed my recall ability with a cell phone would not let me recall to base, it played the animation but didn't do anything.

I'm using Tmodloader v0.8.3.2 and v1.1.1.5 for your mod. (both latest as of this post)

Blackspell, what other mods, if any, are you using?
Another person with the same issue? Dang.
Are you using Calamity or Bluemagic? Those are the only two mods that I think could cause the problem.

I replicated the bug! It seems that if you don't have Bluemagic or it isn't enabled the world gets corrupted.
A fix should be coming.

Thank you so much! My corrupted world is even now uncorrupted and playable once I updated with your fix!

Your quick fix and response is so very nice to see too. This really made my day.

uWHaFBQ.png

Post Terra Lord content is under plan. This blade is under a work in progress so stay tuned for updates on this thing...
PM me for suggestions and what to name this Meowmere sucessor.
How about... Swordy mcSwordface?

So I just got to Pumpking's Horseman on a pure expert summoner playthrough.
Got the ultima essence.

And I realize there are no summon weapons with ultima essence. I cri evrytiem. Just kidding, but it would be nice to see at least one so all the classes have at least a weapon.

So nice that my corrupted worlds now work again. Thank you! Also I agree that is sad that there is no summoner weapon maded with Ultima Essence.

Will you add a post-Terra Lord boss.
Also can you add throwing weapons. Answer all of this please.
Yes, there will be post-Terra Lord bosses.
And there will also be throwing weapons.
So I just got to Pumpking's Horseman on a pure expert summoner playthrough.
Got the ultima essence.

And I realize there are no summon weapons with ultima essence. I cri evrytiem. Just kidding, but it would be nice to see at least one so all the classes have at least a weapon.
You actually did an Expert Summoner playthrough? (i tried but failed)
So nice that my corrupted worlds now work again. Thank you! Also I agree that is sad that there is no summoner weapon maded with Ultima Essence.
The next updates will be more balanced, but I think I'll try to add a summoner weapon. That's pretty high priority .

Yes, there will be post-Terra Lord bosses.
And there will also be throwing weapons.

You actually did an Expert Summoner playthrough? (i tried but failed)

The next updates will be more balanced, but I think I'll try to add a summoner weapon. That's pretty high priority .

Yes. Yes I did. It was hard, but I did it. Just have to defeat Terra Lord and Spirit of Purity now.

Yeah, Terra Lord was noticeably much harder than the last time I fought him. I mean, he went down rather easily with extra accessories that I use w/ cheat sheet and all the extra preperation, but everyone goes down with that. Very much seems like a first boss, so I guess you're on the right track.

Mod was not signed by the Mod Browser
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModNet.ReceiveMod (System.IO.BinaryReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom