tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse Pumpking do you lend your duke canron sprite to tremor mod? because on its recent update they use that sprite.
I do not recall ever granting permissions for the Tremor devs to use that particular sprite, but I will check my now dead art thread and past conversations for confirmation.
No I did not, but I wasn't the one who sprited it so I guess it's up to @TheAlphαAndTheΩmega.
Thanks for tagging me to see this! Good to see your mod is still chugging along, as well.
Now i'm hit with the nostalgia of the days I did a lot of spriting...

I do not recall ever granting permissions for the Tremor devs to use that particular sprite, but I will check my now dead art thread and past conversations for confirmation.

If there is an issue, then please contact the staff by reporting the opening post of the mod's thread or sending a PM to myself or another member of staff. Do not make any public accusations in the thread itself.

What's "cheat" about it?

It's a cheat item aka one that does an unbalanced amount of damage and it's only obtainable with cheat sheet or something similar.

@Pumpking This is my attempt at balancing it. I thought it could be a horseman drop so I balanced it being in between Kraken and EOC yoyos.

It's ready to drop on your pumpking mod source folder if you wanna test it. It wont replace anything.

Attachments

• pumpyoyo2.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 164
It looks like a sky blue block on the map, and looks like ore colored Terra green infused with blue. Of course, due to being related to endgame stuff, it is found quite rare in the underground. I recommend trying the cavern layer.

It looks like a sky blue block on the map, and looks like ore colored Terra green infused with blue. Of course, due to being related to endgame stuff, it is found quite rare in the underground. I recommend trying the cavern layer.

Thanks for the info!

So, does all the Terramite that will ever spawn get placed as soon as you kill the Moon Lord, or is it like one patch per kill?

P.S. OMG, I went down my hellevator to Cavern level, and immediately spotted a green/blue lump! =) Thanks again!

P.P.S. Answered my own question. Found a few patches after several minutes of searching around.

Last edited:
i still think the terraweapons should be nerfed around damage which is way too much since the boss isnt the hardest, the armor is well balanced though with the defence being high but not insane and the extra damage being for every weapon in the game not topping the completly broken armors you can find in certain mods but some of the weapons can easily reach 1m+ dps on a a single target without any damage boosting accessories or armor making them rather cheaty and the fact that warding and defensive accessories together with solar armor can tank out the damage from the terra lord rather well, because of this fact i see it as either make the terra lord harder, or nerf the weapons the beams also go insanely far off-screen causing them to destroy crops like blinkroot and causing item lag,

P.S still my favourite mod although i never use the terra weapons because i consider them too *OP*

i still think the terraweapons should be nerfed around damage which is way too much since the boss isnt the hardest, the armor is well balanced though with the defence being high but not insane and the extra damage being for every weapon in the game not topping the completly broken armors you can find in certain mods but some of the weapons can easily reach 1m+ dps on a a single target without any damage boosting accessories or armor making them rather cheaty and the fact that warding and defensive accessories together with solar armor can tank out the damage from the terra lord rather well, because of this fact i see it as either make the terra lord harder, or nerf the weapons the beams also go insanely far off-screen causing them to destroy crops like blinkroot and causing item lag,

P.S still my favourite mod although i never use the terra weapons because i consider them too *OP*
I will probably do something about this. I'm thinking of buffing the Terra Lord because he should be a hard boss, but should I nerf the weapons a little as well? I'm open to suggestions.

I will probably do something about this. I'm thinking of buffing the Terra Lord because he should be a hard boss, but should I nerf the weapons a little as well? I'm open to suggestions.

I feel like if you make terralord hard enough, then the weapons should stay as they are lol just my 2 cents

yeah the weapons are some of the strongest and broken ones in mods the terra lord can be beat with a simple arena and the cosmic car key. or some Walters and fishron mount by pretty most classes aslong as they can tank several hits. maybe buff the terra lord because i think a slime saddle and two dummies can rapidly give you invinciblity frames this doesnt apply to the moon lord though because he has his own damage frames

Edit | one way could have the terra lord get 150 damage BUT 100% piercing making damage reduction and defence useless

You should give the Horseman a bit more attacks. He can be easily stopped by blocks and shoots three lasers, more not. With enough cheesing, this boss is easy, for the point where you should fight him (Post-Duke Fishron). What can we change about this, is the question. Simple: In Normal Mode, let him his three attack thing. In Expert however, he should go THROUGH walls and shoot those three lasers more often. This makes it a bit harder, but not impossible. Maybe it's just my opinion...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom