tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bug report: Omnir's Horseshoe crabs drop souls of spight, tons of them. Does it have anything to do with the word "horse" in the name and the headless horsemen?

I have a bug report: Omnir's Horseshoe crabs drop souls of spight, tons of them. Does it have anything to do with the word "horse" in the name and the headless horsemen?
Omnir's Horseshoe Crab? What?
I am aware that all NPCs in this mod, and this mod alone, drop Souls of Spight. This will be fixed next update.

Hey guys, I have a question. How much longer are you willing to wait for the next update? I'm estimating 1-2 weeks. Can you wait that long?
Also, do you guys have any ideas for minimods? I have a few, but I want to know what you guys want.

Hey guys, I have a question. How much longer are you willing to wait for the next update? I'm estimating 1-2 weeks. Can you wait that long?
Also, do you guys have any ideas for minimods? I have a few, but I want to know what you guys want.
Go find some suggestions that you like, (@Baconfry 's or the like) and create a mod for them. I for one CAN wait for the next update.

I don't think 1-2 weeks is that long, so i can totally wait. As for minimods, maybe a mod that will add a deatweed counterpart to Crimson and also a way to obtain Worm Tooth in a Crimson world (Or something similar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom