tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin' very good. I like the Fishron and Ice Queen weapons, also the sword you used against the horseman. The projectile looks amazing. On the Ankh minion staff, I assume you plan in implementing the souls of daylight and twilight, am I correct?

Lookin' very good. I like the Fishron and Ice Queen weapons, also the sword you used against the horseman. The projectile looks amazing. On the Ankh minion staff, I assume you plan in implementing the souls of daylight and twilight, am I correct?
Yeah, they already are.
Now I'm working on the weapons made from rainbow soul thing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453653626,1453653418][/DOUBLEPOST]It seem I can't get the Daggers of the Bloodlord to work. They heal health, but they take health from every NPC in the whole world (Even Target Dummies and Town NPCs)

It seem I can't get the Daggers of the Bloodlord to work. They heal health, but they take health from every NPC in the whole world (Even Target Dummies and Town NPCs)
Fixed it. Might be able to fix the other minions now, too.
EDIT: Nope, didn't fix it.

Last edited:
It seems that I've finished everything I planned on doing...
Content.PNG

I guess the first update will also include the Terra Lord!

Looks brilliant. When do you plan on releasing it?
Also, can someone construct a proper Wiki when it gets released. I would, but I don't have the patience.
Probably as soon as I finish the Terra Lord. (Unless you guys want me to release it without him)
I had completely recreated the Terra Lord's AI before 1.3, but I never released it.
The update after 1.0 will probably take forever, since I plan on adding 5 bosses....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom