tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe once your reborn, the pillars change and they are like the magma pillar, supernova pillar, etc. they drop new essence and can be used to upgrade armor. The end of that new lunar event is the terra lord. Ps I'd be happy to help Sprite these.

Maybe once your reborn, the pillars change and they are like the magma pillar, supernova pillar, etc. they drop new essence and can be used to upgrade armor. The end of that new lunar event is the terra lord. Ps I'd be happy to help Sprite these.
I'm starting to rethink the Rebirth mechanic. Some ways of making it useful, and some more functionalities. Could you help me with other sprites, though?

I'm starting to rethink the Rebirth mechanic. Some ways of making it useful, and some more functionalities. Could you help me with other sprites, though?
Wow, I'd be honored to help. So got any ideas you need me to do? Maybe I could Sprite some hardmode throwing class weapons and armor. That class really doesn't have enough content really. But yep. Up to anything you throw at me. (PS, that was in fact a terrible pun, sorry, but I just had to.)

Plz don't get rid of the Pumpstynger
It was my favorite reking weapon in the tapi version. That an the green and blue looking armor from GRealm. Talk about OP.

I'm super excited for the new release of Pumpking's Mod. I played it a lot on tAPI. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
And just to have an honorable spot in the mod developing community.. please don't copy Spazmatism's AI. Because the way every other modder thinks is: Hmm, I have a boss. I'll just use slightly edited Spazmatism AI.
Please anything else BUT SPAZMATISM AI and it's soooo obvious too
Thank you

I'm super excited for the new release of Pumpking's Mod. I played it a lot on tAPI. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
And just to have an honorable spot in the mod developing community.. please don't copy Spazmatism's AI. Because the way every other modder thinks is: Hmm, I have a boss. I'll just use slightly edited Spazmatism AI.
Please anything else BUT SPAZMATISM AI and it's soooo obvious too
Thank you
The Terra Lord and Terra Guard have custom AIs. Terra Guard is a slightly edited Spazmatism AI, though. But the Terra Lord's is unique! (Just some bosses' AIs combined...)

The Terra Lord and Terra Guard have custom AIs. Terra Guard is a slightly edited Spazmatism AI, though. But the Terra Lord's is unique! (Just some bosses' AIs combined...)
Ok that's perfectly fine (not that I'm anyone to judge your mod). As long as it isn't like the mechanical Desert Beak vulture boss from Tconfig Avalon. Holy f**k did I hate that stupid bird. And whenever I died from him, I just felt a sort of anger towards the world, Blahblahbal (although deep inside you are very grateful of him), Terraria, Redigit, and, for no reason... GABEN
closeupgaben.jpg

Ok that's perfectly fine (not that I'm anyone to judge your mod). As long as it isn't like the mechanical Desert Beak vulture boss from Tconfig Avalon. Holy f**k did I hate that stupid bird. And whenever I died from him, you just felt a sort of anger towards the world, Blahblahbal (although deep inside you are very grateful of him), Terraria, Redigit, and, for no reason... GABEN
closeupgaben.jpg
The old Terra Lord's AI was Thunder Bird from Thorium Mod. (He knows, don't worry)

The old Terra Lord's AI was Thunder Bird from Thorium Mod. (He knows, don't worry)
Well I'm very excited for your mod and the new generation of tModLoader mods. The only good one is tremor, and maybe Ersion. But again, not that I'm anyone to judge...

Cheers!
Good luck
(again let me know if there's anything you need.)
Oh yeah I wanted to give you a sprite. Maybe this armor could be dropped by the Hallow boss? Crafted with bars from the boss? It's a recolor of Hallowed Armor. Blah from Avalon said he liked it, I was wondering if you would be interested to put it in your mod :) Here are some particularly good pieces of the armor (the rest is zipped up)
Item_559.png Item_551.pngItem_552.png

Attachments

• hallowed.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 107
Well I'm very excited for your mod and the new generation of tModLoader mods. The only good one is tremor, and maybe Ersion. But again, not that I'm anyone to judge...

Cheers!
Good luck
(again let me know if there's anything you need.)
Oh yeah I wanted to give you a sprite. Maybe this armor could be dropped by the Hallow boss? Crafted with bars from the boss? It's a recolor of Hallowed Armor. Blah from Avalon said he liked it, I was wondering if you would be interested to put it in your mod :) Here are some particularly good pieces of the armor (the rest is zipped up)
View attachment 94656 View attachment 94657View attachment 94658
That'll work, actually. Might make some slight adjustments, though.

Screw it. I'm releasing it now.
I'm not doing the Terra Lord yet. I can't make Endmode without ModWorld, which tModLoader doesn't support that yet. (I can still work on him, though)
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!
If I see my armor in there....
oh yeahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom