tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is this mod so good?:pumpking:
  2. When do you expect the next update to come out?:pumpking:
  3. The Pumpkin Knight boss is super weak compared to the items you can get at that point (I fought it after I killed golem and it was super easy) Buff Pls?:pumpking:
  4. Is there going to be an upgrade to the scourge of the corrupter, or just vampire knives?:pumpking:
  5. Melee is extremely op compared to magic and ranged (summon is ok though):pumpking:

1. Why is this mod so good?:pumpking:
  2. When do you expect the next update to come out?:pumpking:
  3. The Pumpkin Knight boss is super weak compared to the items you can get at that point (I fought it after I killed golem and it was super easy) Buff Pls?:pumpking:
  4. Is there going to be an upgrade to the scourge of the corrupter, or just vampire knives?:pumpking:
  5. Melee is extremely op compared to magic and ranged (summon is ok though):pumpking:
1. IDK
2. Depends on when the next version of tModLoader is released
3. He will be buffed
4. Uh... Don't think so
5. Really? I thought I balanced all the weapons to be equally powerful.

1. IDK
2. Depends on when the next version of tModLoader is released
3. He will be buffed
4. Uh... Don't think so
5. Really? I thought I balanced all the weapons to be equally powerful.

Melee - Homing, goes through walls, heals on hit, the highest damage, definitely balanced?
Ranged - S.D.M.G is stronger then the ranged guns in the mod, Phantasm is better then the bows, The other ranged weapons are balance though
Magic - Strong against enemies that are slow because of the slow projectiles, the only upside is the 'Star Spray', other then that magic is pretty weak
Summon - Very ok (balanced) although sometimes the 'Ice Queen Staff' randomly stops shooting, and for me it didn't turn to face the right (-->) side, it only looked left

Balancing - considering you need to kill Duke Fishron to get some of the items (I think Duke Fishron is stronger then Moon Lord as he is almost un-dodge-able), and then using some of the new mod items I have just as much, if not more trouble then before (with the exception of melee).

Melee - Homing, goes through walls, heals on hit, the highest damage, definitely balanced?
Ranged - S.D.M.G is stronger then the ranged guns in the mod, Phantasm is better then the bows, The other ranged weapons are balance though
Magic - Strong against enemies that are slow because of the slow projectiles, the only upside is the 'Star Spray', other then that magic is pretty weak
Summon - Very ok (balanced) although sometimes the 'Ice Queen Staff' randomly stops shooting, and for me it didn't turn to face the right (-->) side, it only looked left

Balancing - considering you need to kill Duke Fishron to get some of the items (I think Duke Fishron is stronger then Moon Lord as he is almost un-dodge-able), and then using some of the new mod items I have just as much, if not more trouble then before (with the exception of melee).
The Ice Queen minion is supposed to not turn, but I think I'll change it.
I won't be changing the weapons, since they are supposed to be Pre-Moon Lord/Celestial Towers.

Not sure if it is intentional or not but as a summoner, you can only have 1 Ice Queen and 1 Star summoned at a time, but you can have more then 1 Ankh

duke fishron is quite easy if u managed to get the cosmic car key
[DOUBLEPOST=1455604358,1455604100][/DOUBLEPOST]@Pumpking if I can may i help with sprites? i would luv 2

Don't know if it is intentional but the 'Water Spout' shoots about 5 bullets and only 1 does damage, I don't know why but because of this the actual fire rate is a lot less, hitting only about 3~4 times a second instead of about 8~9, this makes is very weak and almost any other hardmode gun does more DPS. The 'Ankh Machine Gun' does not have this problem so I guess the fire rate is to high, or maybe it is something to do with the piecing or limited range. Just trying to help:pumpking:

With my ranged build 'Water Spout' does about 1200 dps, While 'Ankh Machine Gun' (less damage and less fire rate) does 2800 dps - tested on a single target dummy.

Don't know if it is intentional but the 'Water Spout' shoots about 5 bullets and only 1 does damage, I don't know why but because of this the actual fire rate is a lot less, hitting only about 3~4 times a second instead of about 8~9, this makes is very weak and almost any other hardmode gun does more DPS. The 'Ankh Machine Gun' does not have this problem so I guess the fire rate is to high, or maybe it is something to do with the piecing or limited range. Just trying to help:pumpking:

With my ranged build 'Water Spout' does about 1200 dps, While 'Ankh Machine Gun' (less damage and less fire rate) does 2800 dps - tested on a single target dummy.
piercing in terraria gives the mob you attack invincibility frames. that makes it quite hard to balance piercing weapons and really ruins weapons like the water spout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom