• No

• Yes

• OP (Why)

• UP (Underpowered) (Why)

• Needs work (Reply)

• Cats

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sorry, but that is a rectangle with random dots :_:

Its not my idea on anything it was one of my first sprites I ever made so I posted it here to be nice since you don't have any. I was going to let you use it until I made a better one. Next time be appreciative of someone giving you a sprite instead of....you know what? This isn't even worth talking about.

You could always have politely declined, or said nothing at all. There are more tactful ways of declining an offer than "kill me now".

Don't expect people to do you any favors in the future if that is the sort of attitude you have.

A fighting stance or anything of the sort would be almost impossible to implement, mainly because that would require EVERY in-game armour to get another set of sprites especially for this stance. I thought a lot about a 'fighter' -type class before, and this is what eventually made me drop the idea.

You could always have politely declined, or said nothing at all. There are more tactful ways of declining an offer than "kill me now".

Don't expect people to do you any favors in the future if that is the sort of attitude you have.
I mulled over the situation for a bit and I came up with a question and a hypothetical situation to go along with it:
If somebody hands you a turd, but thinks it's a bar of gold; would you still have to politely decline? Or would it be better to burst the person's bubble and tell them that they have just given you a piece of crap instead of gold? What would be the best way to go about a situation like this? I think saying 'kill me now pls' might be a bit excessive, but maybe being honest was a good thing. Please, Leinfors, I am seriously struggling with this question.

@Axios, first sprites are never good, that's nearly impossible, you gotta start somewhere.

Yeah I do believe in Punches.

divider.png

Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Full Support

It makes no sense that shroomite gets better damage for a close-range weapon than beetle. That's pretty strange.

Also:

what is that ;-; kill me now pls if thats your idea of a... wooden knuckle?
How was Axios supposed to know exactly how you wanted it? You can't just be rude to someone who wants to help your idea. Saying "Kill me now pls" makes it sound like you only want an absolutely perfect sprite. Not many people here are perfect spriters. Most of them don't take requests. So if you want sprites, don't be rude when people offer them to you.

But, it is a pretty good idea. I'll give 3/5.

Back
Top Bottom