1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Mobile Purchase faster items

Discussion in 'Other' started by CSz, Sep 12, 2019.

1. CSz

CSz Plantera

I noticed that the speed of buying items is slower, compared to PC, would you have a chance to make buying items or even crafting faster in a future update? Thanks. :)

2. King Victor

King Victor Skeletron Prime

I haven't used mobile in awhile, but from what I remember I often got wayyyy to many items than I needed from the shop because it was to fast.

3. CSz

CSz Plantera

strange, as far as I know in the mobile version, the buying speed is very slow compared to PC.