Items Purifying Syringe

Artie

King Slime
Sold by the Dryad after you beat wall of flesh, for 5 gold coins.
It's a consumable that looks like... well... a syringe.

You use it on enemies to turn them to 'allies' - you know that hypnoshroom from plants vs zombies? Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about. The enemy would basically start attacking other enemies in sight. The effect would last for a minute.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work on bosses.
So, what do you think?

Last edited:
Sold by the Nurse after you beat wall of flesh
Nurse doesn't sell anything. Adding this and make her sell 1 item is not good, unless you get some more stuff in her shop.
You use it on enemies to turn them to 'allies'
Make restriction to some enemies, since I can get Moon Lord on my team in 1 minute and use his Phantasmal Deathray to rule the world (that would be cool though)

This is neat just a bit more detail would do nicely, I will watch this thread and see where it goes. Good luck!

I see nothing wrong with it! This looks like a good idea.

This is neat just a bit more detail would do nicely

Well, it would be hard to explain with more complexity with something as simple as this.

Make restriction to some enemies, since I can get Moon Lord on my team in 1 minute and use his Phantasmal Deathray to rule the world (that would be cool though)

"Unfortunately, it doesn't work on bosses."

Can't see it at the time I posted
That's because I edited it after you replied - I wanted to add the restriction at the beginning, but I forgot. Thanks for reminding me though.

Edit: Sorry for not replying earlier, I had alerts turned off for some reason...

Back
Top Bottom