Weapons & Equip Purity (Forest) Biome Chest

Do you like it?

• Total voters

SolaR

Golem
I think there should be a biome chest for the forest so here's my idea:

In the dungeon there will be a Forest chest. It will contain a new weapon called the Leaf Bolt (or Leaf Tome). It is an UPGRADE TO THE WATER BOLT (Finally!) Sprite is here: http://s23.postimg.org/4p240tjrb/Leaf_Bolt.png
Stats:
Damage- 75
Knockback- 5
Mana- 8
Velocity- 5
Use Time- 16
Projectile lasts for one minute, pierces 20 times, and can bounce 7 times. It shoots a leaf like this:
1413261835_16_16.png

Feedback is appreciated as always.

Last edited:
Ehh, it sounds cool, but the Purity (or forest) is the very first biome every new player sees, and it is also the most generic biome as well. It would be fun if we could have more Dungeon biome chests, its just that I don't think one for the forest would be ver fitting, If you know what I mean.

I could try to do some concept code for this but honestly it would be great to have some sprites to go along with the chest and weapon

I could try to do some concept code for this but honestly it would be great to have some sprites to go along with the chest and weapon
I will make some sprites for this now.
EDIT: Updated OP with Leaf Bolt sprite.

Last edited:
Why doesn't the desert, ocean, and the actual dungeon get one of these too?!?!?!
The dungeon already has chests and houses the biome chests. Also dungeon enemies drop items that would be in a chest. The ocean has chests with unique items. The desert has pyramids. These could all have cool biome chest gear, though. Plus, @Baconfry made a thread for a desert biome chest, I think.

The dungeon already has chests and houses the biome chests. Also dungeon enemies drop items that would be in a chest. The ocean has chests with unique items. The desert has pyramids. These could all have cool biome chest gear, though. Plus, @Baconfry made a thread for a desert biome chest, I think.
The snow has it's own chests and still gets a biome chest. Same with the jungle.

The only problem with ocean and desert biome chests is that they are so small that it woul practically require AFK farming. Nobody is going to stumble on the key mold while exploring like with the hallow or corrupt ones.

I recommend putting the bb code
Code:
[img][/img]
Around your sprite link so it actually shows.

But OT: i agree with Fence: Forest isnt really a biome as much as a lack of biomes. It doesnt need a chest.

the jungle and tundra also has unique chest loot, but it also gets a key.

Thing is, i get where you're coming from, but we already got a leaf item, and honestly i dont see a water bolt upgrade being needed. Same thing about there being a forest chest, just doesnt feel right.

I'd really, really love a Purity biome chest, but an upgraded Waterbolt doesn't really seem to fit, and its not unique whatsoever. Sorry, but no support for now.

Back
Top Bottom