tModLoader Purity Mod

Your favorite part of the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Fern

Spazmatism
Purity Mod <3

Purity mod is a general content mod for terraria that aims to expand the game with new content. pretty basic right. the goal of this mod is to create a new content mod for those who has been looking for it with weekly updates every sunday. thats pretty sick. so if you seem intressted why not join the discord server and come follow this project

Current content as of v1.0.2.0

42 new items
8 new tiles

Special thanks to:

TModloader (Support) ;)
Kregjoke (Contributer) :dryadhappy:
Mr Fern (Coder/Spriter) :merchantconfused:
Sir Hen of Cluckingtown (Admin) :nursecool:
Turquoise (Music) :kingslime:
Shiney (Russian Translator) :zombie:
Draightmare (Wiki) :pumpking:

Special Links

Join the Purity Discord server! Discord
Wiki is currently being made. wait pasiently

Currently in need of new sprites for the ores, if your an experienced spriter and would like to help. please do
We are also in need of a new icon, if youd like to help join the discord or simply just post your recommendation for new icon.

Changelog

v1.0.2.0 (Shortsword update)

-Added Wooden Shortsword
-Added Boreal Shortsword
-Added Palmwood Shortsword
-Added Cactus Shortsword
-Added Ebonwood Shortsword
-Added Shadewood Shortsword
-Added Pearlwood Shortsword
-Added Mahogany Shortsword

Small Other Changes

-Fixed recipe for Chromium Brick
-Fixed recipe for Aluminium Brick
-Fixed recipe for Nickel Brick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

v1.0.1.0 (Item Update)

-Added Nickel Broadsword
-Added Aluminium Broadsword
-Added Chromium Broadsword
-Added Nickel Pickaxe
-Added Aluminium Pickaxe
-Added Chromium Pickaxe
-Added Nickel Hamaxe
-Added Aluminium Hamaxe
-Added Chromium Hamaxe
-Added Nickel Bow
-Added Aluminium Bow
-Added Chromium Bow
-Added Nickel Shortsword
-Added Aluminium Shortsword
-Added Chromium Shortsword
-Added Spinner
-Added Aluminium Pistol
-Added Nickel Spear

Small Other Changes

-Fixed Nickel Bar rarity
-Fixed Aluminium Bar rarity
-Fixed Chromium Bar rarity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

v1.0.0.1 (Armor Update)

-Added Aluminium Brick
-Added Nickel Brick
-Added Chromium Brick
-Added Aluminium Helmet (Tin Foiled Hat)
-Added Aluminium Breastplate
-Added Aluminium Leggings
-Added Nickel Helmet
-Added Nickel Breastplate
-Added Nickel Leggings
-Added Chromium Helmet
-Added Chromium Breastplate
-Added Chromium Leggings

Small Other Changes

-Lowered Ore Spawn

Last edited:
Could you post dome content to this thread before your wiki'll be done? People probably won't download mod, if they don't know what it has.
But I tested it out and can say mg opinion, and give some requests:
1. Mod looks promising. Adding new ores is always good. But I would suggest you replace nickel ore with something else, because it was added by other mods (Exodus and probably in some other). And it's not fun seeing same content added by different mods. Sprites in this mod look perfectly. They fit Terraria's spriting style very well and, unfortunately, that's a rare thing in modding nowadays.
Now it's time to my suggestion, which is, actually, very logical. In terraria every brick has wall to go with, so it will be good, if you add walls for your bricks too!
All in all, I wish you to make this mod better than all your previous ones (By the way, what happened to Fernium? Is it discontinued? If yes, will it be taken from ModBrowser? If no, could you release last update, which will remove Soul of Bright (because it's useless) and fix Astronaut's animation?). I'm looking forward to seeing, what will be added next!

Im glad to hear that you have opinions. personally i will let nickel stay due to the content stealing of exodus and that personally i think the mod shouldve been gone by now. as for the walls i totally forgot they exited and ill try to add them in a week since your recommendation.

Im not a coding genious which is why i discontinued fernium. it now has a new owner and will still be updated and fixed by him. so it will still be on the mod browser and what he does is his decision now. the reason for discontinuing it is because people expected a certain quality which i could not yet give with my experience. so this mod is here so i can learn how to code and sprite better. thanks for your suggestions :dryadgrin:

Im glad to hear that you have opinions. personally i will let nickel stay due to the content stealing of exodus and that personally i think the mod shouldve been gone by now. as for the walls i totally forgot they exited and ill try to add them in a week since your recommendation.

Im not a coding genious which is why i discontinued fernium. it now has a new owner and will still be updated and fixed by him. so it will still be on the mod browser and what he does is his decision now. the reason for discontinuing it is because people expected a certain quality which i could not yet give with my experience. so this mod is here so i can learn how to code and sprite better. thanks for your suggestions :dryadgrin:
Sorry for a late response. Although I don't think that exodus is bad and has stolen content (it has other problems such as bad balancing and some poorly made sprites (for example sprites of bars) I understand you position. (I suggest you not to continue conversation about other mod on your mod's thread because it's illogical and offtopic for your thread) Nice to see that Fernium will be improved!

Could you make your bricks craftable from 1 stone block + 1 ore instead of 1 bar for a brick? Because all vanilla bricks have same kind of recipe, as I suggested.

Back
Top Bottom