Items PvP ranger

Would it be nice to have a more combatitive version of shroomite armor?

• Yes because it's good to have choices

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The health bar giving away your position
To me, the health bar is actually fine as is, because do you really want everyone to be invisible, sniping you every time you enter the arena?
Idk if i turned off a setting or something, but for some reason a buch of the icons (like NPC house banners and sometimes health bars) don't show up for me most of the time. The only time i can see a health meter is when the player/enemy isnt at full HP. Do you know how to fix this? Btw i got the game from GoG if that means anything.
You might have accidentally hit F11 or adjusted something in your options menu, I suggest checking if anything in your options menu is off.

thats what many people think, but they forget the fact they have health bars below their feet which kinda blows their cover. :cool:
Yeah that does screw with the rangers positioning :D
I'm wondering if they should remove that while their invisible

actually it's not directly 45% damage when you move like it's it gradually adds damage over time as your moving.
*ahem*
Since moving is something a player (who isn't wearing Shroomite) does already, those insane bonuses are basically just part of the armor itself, and any armor with bonuses that big is not very balanced at all. That ridiculous damage bonus paired with bouncing projectile spam (which is probably impossible to implement, btw) means that Phantom armor would completely eclipse any other armor in the game.
I insist that you go back and read that entire post. Seriously, go back and read it.

Any Ranged or Magic damage bonus gained by moving is essentially just a constant damage bonus, and should be treated as such, or better yet, replaced by something that isn't just as boring as another new damage bonus. Phantom armor's set bonus absolutely cannot be compared to Sroomite's because they are functionally opposite. Shroomite provides such large bonuses because you have to hold still and sacrifice dodging to get it. Anything remotely close to Shroomite's station at bonus that still gives you the ability to move is OP, because it has lost the balancing factor that makes people think twice about using it.

*ahem*

I insist that you go back and read that entire post. Seriously, go back and read it.

Any Ranged or Magic damage bonus gained by moving is essentially just a constant damage bonus, and should be treated as such, or better yet, replaced by something that isn't just as boring as another new damage bonus. Phantom armor's set bonus absolutely cannot be compared to Sroomite's because they are functionally opposite. Shroomite provides such large bonuses because you have to hold still and sacrifice dodging to get it. Anything remotely close to Shroomite's station at bonus that still gives you the ability to move is OP, because it has lost the balancing factor that makes people think twice about using it.
ok I understand how that actually is very op , I will take your advice on that

Back
Top Bottom