Weapons & Equip Pygmy Staff VS Pirate Staff

BadassWalrus

Steampunker
It annoys me that the Pirate Staff does more damage than the Pygmy staff when u can get it at the start of hardmode.
I think that the pygmy staff should do more damage because its a drop from Plantera.

(Base damage, Pygmy=34, Pirate=40)

I think the damage should swap because the Pygmy Staff is much harder to obtain.

Thanks for reading
(P.S This is my first post on the fourms, sorry if its in the wrong section or somthing)

But currently, the Pirate Staff is way too much insanely super-rare to even be considered a valid weapon. On a world I've had about 6-10 pirate invasions. I've gotten every single drop except the pirate staff.
Increase the drop rate of the Pirate Staff, then we can talk about nerfs.

But currently, the Pirate Staff is way too much insanely super-rare to even be considered a valid weapon. On a world I've had about 6-10 pirate invasions. I've gotten every single drop except the pirate staff.
Increase the drop rate of the Pirate Staff, then we can talk about nerfs.
Wow really?
Ive got one the first invasion of one world and the second of another. I didnt think they were that rare

Wow really?
Ive got one the first invasion of one world and the second of another. I didnt think they were that rare
It's a 1/2000 drop. RNG decided to give me a 1/8000 Coin Gun and a 1/4000 Lucky Coin, but not a pirate staff. But the Coin Gun is practically a joke weapon, while the Pirate Staff is an actual good weapon that should not be dependent of RNG in my opinion. But if you get it on your first invasion, it's pretty unbalanced.
You'd also have to take into account that Pirates are melee and Pygmies are ranged.

Love your username btw

Back
Top Bottom