Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Just a quick bug report.
I was playing on my Journey Mode map when a blood moon happened.
I didn't feel like fighting the Blood Moon.
So I set the time to day, and went about my business as usual.
Later, I wanted to do some jungle farming, but when I tried to use my pylon system, it said "Defeat the current threat before you can use the pylon network!"
I waited a full day and night.
I tried the pylon again... No success.
So I think that setting the time to day during a blood moon, or turning it to night during a solar eclipse, will probably break the pylon system.
(I tried saving and exiting then reloading the map too, that didn't fix it either.
Capture.PNG

So I've been busy with Master Mode, but.. does Journey not require 2 NPCs nearby to use it? I don't see NPCs nearby. Maybe you can't use the pylon for a different reason, but it is also saying the wrong reason.

Do you have a goblin army? If so, then check your mob spawn slider, oh yeah just remembered that the event won’t show up if enemies aren’t spawning

There was one! Thank you, that fixed it. There should probably be some sort of indicator for an event in journey mode if the enemy spawnrate is 0, or just cancel any events that would happen...

Yeah I know, I had a problem with it when building an arena for plantera, so I turned off spawn rate, I teleported back home so I could bye some jungle wall from the dryad, forgot she was a t the jungle, couldn’t teleport because of the goblin army, and heck hardmode goblin army takes for ever. (Some of my jungle stopped being jungle because of a marble biome and it enraged plantera and I died, I then grabbed lihzhard brick on muni every ten character from someone else, and used lihzard brick and tried actuating it... didn’t world out, although I never used the golem cheese thing so didn’t even know about that when 1.4 came, then went through the process of actuating and swapping lihzard brick with mud blocks... Ughh)

Back
Top Bottom