Pylons

IHZAQSTORM33

Terrarian
Hi Guys,
I want to ask something
So if i want to buy a pylons i need to make the npc happy with put him in his favourite biome,
But for buying the pylons,
Should i make all NPC happy to get single pylons or just make one npc happy?

You only need to make the person you want to buy a pylon from happy. So if you have a couple of NPCs housed in a biome, as long as one of them is happy you can buy the pylon of them, and it won't matter how unhappy the other NPC is.

However, to build on Calen's comment, happiness affects NPC's prices, so if you want the cheapest prices from buying stuff from NPCs, you want to make them all happy, and there's a few suggestions, as well as tables, for how you can go about setting every npc up to be happy together.

Prioritize biomes that are most useful to your playthrough or need to be visited the most frequently, biomes like the jungle, hallow, corruption crimson, and possibly the snow biome as well. Remember to prioritize NPC Happiness by how much the NPC helps with your playthrough as well. For example, if you're going for ranged but you're not going to ever touch the desert, putting the arms dealer next to the nurse in the hallow is best as it provides both easy travel to useful areas and cheaper prices for useful deals.

However, to build on Calen's comment, happiness affects NPC's prices, so if you want the cheapest prices from buying stuff from NPCs, you want to make them all happy, and there's a few suggestions, as well as tables, for how you can go about setting every npc up to be happy together.
You can make individual NPCs happy to buy the pylon for each biome, then rearrange the NPCs as you like for business. Once bought, the Pylons no longer care about happiness.

Back
Top Bottom