This sounds good?

• Nope, sorry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep, that's good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kenishjooj

Terrarian
The god dammit rarest mini-biome, with almost nothing but a lot of money and one chest and some banners...
It needs more love for this poor biome ;(
More rooms with some chest (TRAPS TRAPS TRAAAAAPS)
All pyramid items, new items by the way, it's awful when you find a pyramid with pharaoh's vanity, this should be as the new living tree, now the chest have the two wands.
Monster suggestions: Mini-boss Anubis, Sand monster (for more logic, 1hit-kill when touch water), Pharaoh skeleton (may drops pharaoh's vanity?), Sphinx [Desert biome]...
More ideas? Please, comment below <3

The idea is good, but you should put a little bit more effort in it. Cause right now, I can't take it seriously. :)

You know, I really like the concept of adding more content to the pyramids, and of course the deserts too, but you haven't expressed the concept concerned well, you really need to elaborate on certain parts and format the thread so it's easy to read and more attractive.

When you suggest an expansion, it's your job to come up with the details. I'm currently working on a little something for the biome chests. Have I posted it yet? No, not until I'm done. Is the concept good, though? I think so.

The point is that there's no rush to get your idea on the forums before actually expanding on them.

Back
Top Bottom