Pyramids and Flying Carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drarky

Terrarian
Ok, so the Pyramids are a random (!) structure that can appear in the creation of the world, they are nothing spectacular and their loot, while cool, is nothing exceptional (Vanity or a Double Jump) except one...

The Flying Carpet.
The Flying Carpet is probably one of the most useful mobility-based items Pre-Hard Mode besides the Bundle of Balloons.
So may I ask WHY THE :red: IS RANDOM!?
Like seriously, the fact that you can easily get such a good item early on if you get lucky it's disturbingly good, but at the same time frustrating for those who are TOTALLY unable to get it (No Pyramid=No Carpet), and don't even get me started on the frustration of getting a world with one Pyramid for it to have the Pharaoh Costume... (The Sandstorm in a Bottle is acceptable tho)

I know this is not the suggestion forum (Because I don't really know exactly HOW to change it, I have some ideas but I want to hear opinions) but the item itself feels far more like a craftable or at least not as random as it is. Having it too early it's a little bit too much, but not getting the item it's even worse.

I, personally, just want a crate for the Desert and the Ice Biomes, since you'll probably have trouble finding all of the loot from the chests at least once. Plus, there is a crate for the Dungeon. The Dungeon. If there is a crate for the most important biome that is more than likely to never get flooded, then why isn't there one for an area that frequently doesn't have its own loot?

Even if you've got a pyramid, there's only a chance the carpet will apear. I had 2 pyramids in my worlds... and didn't get a single one.

I have generated small world with two pyramids to only get the :red:ing ugly-:red: vanity set... TWICE.

Then I generate a large world for a new playthrough and I get exactly 0 pyramids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom