Q&A With Nike Leon

Nike Leon 🪓

The Axe
Staff member
Hello, I'm open to most questions aside from personal info (name, address, anything I'm willing to share in that regard is already available on my profile). Not a fan of NSFW stuff or things that imply such a nature so keep it civil (silly is ok ;) )

Have you ever tried brushing your mane? Seriously, right now it's so messy that it makes a dump look clean!

What's YOUR favorite pie flavor?
Pick just one? That's cruel Xp urgh there are too many to choose from! Hmm I really like a good Apple Pie though :)
Have you ever tried brushing your mane? Seriously, right now it's so messy that it makes a dump look clean!
I have, but it makes it look really bad because the hairs just all stick straight out rather than curling nicely.
Are we super cool best friends?

Will you ever notice me Nike-senpai?
Considering I've never really had a 1 on 1 convo with you the answer would have to be 'no' Xp

I noticed you quite some time ago ;)
How do you make your mane that beautiful?
I bought some special shampoo and conditioner from my hairstylist sister, I also put a little bit of conditioner in it after I dry it out to control friz, the rest is all natural :p
Ohhhhhhhhhh, Buuuuuuuuurrrrrrn!:cool:
OT:What is your favorite animal besides a Lion?
Wolf :)
Did you ever see that poem I wrote for you?
Yes I did actually, was so surprised it existed I didn't know how to respond to it Xp was quite fun though :)

Pick just one? That's cruel Xp urgh there are too many to choose from! Hmm I really like a good Apple Pie though :)

I have, but it makes it look really bad because the hairs just all stick straight out rather than curling nicely.

Considering I've never really had a 1 on 1 convo with you the answer would have to be 'no' Xp

I noticed you quite some time ago ;)

I bought some special shampoo and conditioner from my hairstylist sister, I also put a little bit of conditioner in it after I dry it out to control friz, the rest is all natural :p

Wolf :)

Yes I did actually, was so surprised it existed I didn't know how to respond to it Xp was quite fun though :)
I usually assume people acknowledge things they see with a like, so I thought you were either ignoring it or didn't like it. Thank you for clearing up the confusion.

Would you explain toddler tuesday?
It was this silly idea I had with @Mystery to change our avatars to child versions and use garbled phonetic typing to simulate the speech patterns of toddlers :) We chose Tuesday since it flowed so nicely with 'toddler'
I'm currently working for my sister's moving company but seeking other employment options
I usually assume people acknowledge things they see with a like, so I thought you were either ignoring it or didn't like it. Thank you for clearing up the confusion.
Sorry, duties called before I could wrap my mind around the whole thing Xp

How and why did they make you a moderator? (since you were a moderator from the launch of this site)

Do you watch movies? If so, what would be your favorite movie? I realize this could be a tough one to answer, just naming a genre would be fine too.

How and why did they make you a moderator? (since you were a moderator from the launch of this site)
They asked me if I wanted to be one after they saw the effort I'd made to clean up and organize the console sections of TO :)
Why have you decided to become a mod?

(Ninja bat, i should actually read all other questions first before asking)
I love Terraria, and I accepted the offer because I saw it as an opportunity to help my fellow console gamers as well as give back to Re-Logic for making this awesome game :)
Do you watch movies? If so, what would be your favorite movie? I realize this could be a tough one to answer, just naming a genre would be fine too.
The only genres I'm not particularity a fan of are horror and suspense. Action and adventure is probably my fav, followed by fantasy and sci-fi :) love Lotr, and my bother and I once watched the first transformers movie nearly everyday for 3 months, still not tired of it :)

Hello, I'm open to most questions aside from personal info (name, address, anything I'm willing to share in that regard is already available on my profile). Not a fan of NSFW stuff or things that imply such a nature so keep it civil (silly is ok ;) )
Why did you go with Nike Leon, since it seems like a nod towards Nike

Last edited:
Why did you go with Nike Leon, since it seems like a nod towards Nike
Well 'Nike' is the romanization/transliteration of the Greek word for 'victory' and is one of the two words that make up 'Nicholas', 'Nike-Holas', 'victory-people' = 'victory to the people'. If you haven't guessed yet my first name is Nicholas :) Leon is because I like lions and my family's crest is a dancing lion :) plus 'Leon' sounds more like a name than 'lion' :p
Edit: and yes it's pronounced like the brand name :p

Well 'Nike' is the romanization/transliteration of the Greek word for 'victory' and is one of the two words that make up 'Nicholas', 'Nike-Holas', 'victory-people' = 'victory to the people'. If you haven't guessed yet my first name is Nicholas :) Leon is because I like lions and my family's crest is a dancing lion :) plus 'Leon' sounds more like a name than 'lion' :p
Edit: and yes it's pronounced like the brand name :p
image.jpg
ok then

Back
Top Bottom