Q&A With Nike Leon

Ehh, it's fine. You might want to try it sometime. The TF2 community was recently revived, dragging in plenty of fighters, both new and old.

Also, favorite type of dog?
I'm really not a fan of PvP, I prefer co-op.

Hmmmm, that's a toughie, I love dogs but the bigger breeds are my favorite, I'm not sure I can really pick one specifically. Any breed that is big and doesn't drool everywhere is pretty awesome to me :)

I'm really not a fan of PvP, I prefer co-op.

Hmmmm, that's a toughie, I love dogs but the bigger breeds are my favorite, I'm not sure I can really pick one specifically. Any breed that is big and doesn't drool everywhere is pretty awesome to me :)
I guess poodles aren't an option then...
Favorite school subject?

I guess poodles aren't an option then...
Favorite school subject?
I don't know why you'd say that, poodles are a bigger bread and don't really drool. Anything the size of a Labrador is actually a large dig, Great Danes and such sized dogs are considered giant breeds.

Mathematics and the various sciences :)

I don't know why you'd say that, poodles are a bigger bread and don't really drool. Anything the size of a Labrador is actually a large dig, Great Danes and such sized dogs are considered giant breeds.

Mathematics and the various sciences :)
I'm talking a poodle that barely passes the miniature size test, and another poodle that is an inch or so away from said miniature test.

Build stuff, or blow it up?

I'm talking a poodle that barely passes the miniature size test, and another poodle that is an inch or so away from said miniature test.

Build stuff, or blow it up?
Haha well that's not the standard poodle now is it? XD

Neither, fight monsters and get loot :p

If you were walking down the street one day, and notice a brick with legs following you, speaking to you as it notices you notice it, how would you call your new best friend and pet?

If you were walking down the street one day, and notice a brick with legs following you, speaking to you as it notices you notice it, how would you call your new best friend and pet?
What kind of brick is it? And nobody is going to replace my best friend of 8+ years upon our first meeting XD

It'd be a Classy Classic Red Brick, with legs! And some means of speech, whatever you imagine a brick would use to talk

Which of these 5 images do you identify with the most?
2024-01-09-160437_309x126_scrot.png
2024-01-09-145601_245x251_scrot.png
2024-01-09-141125_116x21_scrot.png
2023-12-08-133705_890x671_scrot.png
2023-10-31-165753_246x237_scrot.png

Back
Top Bottom