Game Mechanics QoL changes

Jethro12

Terrarian
Hey, i've got some QoL changes that may not have been suggested, sorry if someone brought attention to them already.
- Sand (and other blocks affected by gravity), should change the shape of the block they've fallen onto. It would make the process of building with sand on uneven surface less tedious.

- I think all accesories should be puttable in the vanity slot. I often fish in the game, and always carry my fishing accesories with me in the inventory or, Money Trough. It would be way faster to change them on the fly this way, especially when fishing for bosses like Dreadnautilus.

- This one's connected to second one. Being able to turn off vanity armour, just like with accessories.

These are both things I would love to see, especially the accessories in vanity slots one, I think Calamity lets you put any accessory in vanity slots and it is really convenient.

- I think all accesories should be puttable in the vanity slot. I often fish in the game, and always carry my fishing accesories with me in the inventory or, Money Trough. It would be way faster to change them on the fly this way, especially when fishing for bosses like Dreadnautilus.

- This one's connected to second one. Being able to turn off vanity armour, just like with accessories.
As I remember in old versions it was possible to put all accessories on the vanity slot, but the downside I saw in this case was that the player couldn't hide them like in normal slots, the option to hide in both armor and accessory vanity slots would be very good combined with being able to place any accessory in the vanity slots, so the vanity slots would have two uses: vanity and alternative equipment(a more practical place for second set of gear).

Last edited:
As I remember in old versions it was possible to put all accessories on the vanity slot, but the downside I saw in this case was that the player couldn't hide them like in normal slots, the option to hide in both armor and accessory vanity slots would be very good combined with being able to place any accessory in the vanity slots, so the vanity slots would have two uses: vanity and alternative equipment(a more practical place for second set of gear).
It did indeed use to be that way, until 1.4 rolled in. It was one of the most controversial changes, if I remember correctly.

I still don't like the change, because I enjoyed having a second set of more situational gear be more easily accessible. I still have easy access to all of these things, with the Money Trough, and the addition of the Void Bag and Potion of Return, so all this change did was make things more tedious. Needless to say, I would love to see these changes rolled back!

These are both things I would love to see, especially the accessories in vanity slots one, I think Calamity lets you put any accessory in vanity slots and it is really convenient.
You can do it in Calamity because T-Modloader is still in 1.3, when you could still do so.

Back
Top Bottom