Drawings & Paintings Quackers and the Drawing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuackersDelta

The Destroyer
Welcome one and all this is my art thread because I decided to stop being posting art on my profile exclusively.

I draw for fun and I don't particularly use it to gain profit or anything like that. I would have liked to profit from it but I feel it's too mediocre to offer to anyone for actual money. I use a wacom tablet pen and Paint Tool SAI for actual linework, and Paint.NET for any photo editing.

Requests are taken into consideration, but are not guaranteed. I can't say that I'll definitely draw your OC in an intense battle against all 7 mech bosses while Keanu Reeves watches in the distance but I'll draw what I'm in the mood for. I'll most likely have times where I dedicate myself to requests.

Note: I use 2000x2000 canvas often. As a result, the images will be individually spoilered so you don't get destroyed by several large images opening at once.

Double Note: WIP drawings are updated over time, albeit very silently. As a result, some, if not all of these drawings will probably change over time.

ExcX9v7.png

This is Valencia.
She's a self proclaimed cultist of Cthulhu but half the time she skims through most of her duties and plays around. While the (rather revealing) outfit is traditional for most cultists, the skull isn't. No one knows where the skull came from, and no one alive to this date has seen Valencia's face. Probably bought it from the 99 cent store, that cheapskate.
Valencia's Terraria outfit is the Fossil Helmet, Lazure's outfit dyed red, and, when available, Fishron wings dyed red.

aomDlnU.png

T3ouuTz.png

9JNMO8c.png

QMYVta0.png

pauoLgT.png

ckhLtVF.png

iA22BSG.png

F4AmuMi.png

2gGBFbJ.png

cWVOqV7.png

Ok bye guys that's the end of the thread.

Last edited:
Your drawings are really good, despite what sense of mediocrity it might have. I've been a fan of your profile drawings, and I can't say I'm the only one.

Don't regard this as any serious request, but if you ever have the time to draw my B/W trademark OC called Biscuit, then I'd be very appreciative. Whatever pose, really. He is present as my avatar at the moment, as a reference image. Drawing him like a badarse earns you extra figurative brownie points, I guess.

Definitely going to be following this thread!

Is it possible for you to draw an armoured yak holding some kind of mystic sword triumphantly in front of a horde of yaks with swords? If it's too hard, take away the background yaks.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom