Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Good idea but needs more work

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Great idea, I'd make it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rasta Ros

Eye of Cthulhu
The quake hammer is a hammer that can not be used for any regular hammer it can only be used like a weapon.It it swung over the player and then smashes the ground dealing 100 damage.When being swung only 75. This weapon would be swung slowly. It would not be good for bosses but great for crowd control. It would be made with chlorophyte jackhammer , 15 titanium bars and 20 souls of might. This is just a random idea , I cant code and I'm not good at sprites but this is just here if anyone else decides to make this.

I think this would fit in post planterra. Probably not a drop from it since it already has a lot of drops. But maybe a rare drop from a regular mob. Just thinking

The problem is that smashing the ground considers blocks, while most weapons totaly ignore it, or do simple collision checks.
what would happen if you are standing under a ceiling?
is smashing the ground splash damage?

Please carefully think more about the mechanics and improve the quality of your suggestion

The problem is that smashing the ground considers blocks, while most weapons totaly ignore it, or do simple collision checks.
what would happen if you are standing under a ceiling?
is smashing the ground splash damage?

Please carefully think more about the mechanics and improve the quality of your suggestion
I mean it would hit the ground. Anything on the ground within a radius of three blocks would get hit. And if your under a ceiling it would just go through it. The weapon would not work if there was no floor and this weapon does not destroy blocks.

Back
Top Bottom