tModLoader Quality of Life

This really lets you change demonite to crimtane even on corruption mods? If yes im downloading this !!!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1452627361,1452627326][/DOUBLEPOST]This.mod.is.epic

The sweet Star Veil seems to cause a minor problem... The Bee Cloak uses two materials that are used for the Sweet Star Veil, but it ends at a crafting dead end. Maybe make a combination of Panic Necklace and Cross Necklace (Holy Necklace...?), which can be combined with the Bee Cloak as an alternate crafting recipe for Sweet Star Veil?

Otherwise, this mod looks great; I'm excited to try it out!

EDIT: The download doesn't work for me. I can get the .tmod file and put in in the mods folder, but when I reload mods, it just says "Finding Mods..."

Last edited:
The sweet Star Veil seems to cause a minor problem... The Bee Cloak uses two materials that are used for the Sweet Star Veil, but it ends at a crafting dead end. Maybe make a combination of Panic Necklace and Cross Necklace (Holy Necklace...?), which can be combined with the Bee Cloak as an alternate crafting recipe for Sweet Star Veil?

Otherwise, this mod looks great; I'm excited to try it out!

EDIT: The download doesn't work for me. I can get the .tmod file and put in in the mods folder, but when I reload mods, it just says "Finding Mods..."
did you download tmodloader 0.7. if you did you could just download it in game. if you havn't then that is your problem

Hey, you know how to add a dash on an item? Im trying to combine Shield of Cthulhu with other accesories, and is impossible to add the dash :/

Hey, you know how to add a dash on an item? Im trying to combine Shield of Cthulhu with other accesories, and is impossible to add the dash :/
Just add player.dash = 2; to your UpdateAccessory method to get the SoC dash, keep in mind there are different kinds of dashes (SoC, blackbelt, etc...), so the value does matter.

If you want to ask a question next time just start a conversation with me, or just ask it in the tmodloader thread.

How viable is it to make an accesory that allows backwall climbing/movement similar to the movement of spider type npcs?

Alteration Station
lsu5adY.png

• Allows the player to convert an ORE to it's equal counterpart (Gold <-> Platinum, Mythril <-> Orichalcum, Crimtane <-> Demonite).
Please make it also do bars. I go fishing before I get to hardmode and I end up with cobalt/mythril/titanium stuff I can't use! :(

I also have a few requests/suggestions

Hardmode Shark Tooth Necklace variants please!

Maybe Sharktooth Armor set that increases armor penetration by 10?

Also- is there any way to have the Utility Helmet have a -Complete Set Bonus- Affix? Maybe make a Hardmode Variant that requires the Utility Helmet + 25 of every bar + 25 of every soul? I don't want to take this off! :D

Also- Can we get alternative armor sets for vanilla sets

For example: I am a ranger and am getting the frost set but the leggings grant melee attack speed

Can we get Frost leggings that give +Summoning damage / Range Damage / Magic Damage

Same goes with Molten set / Shadow set

A Gi Upgrade would be cool too! (Traveling merchant item)

Last edited:
I have an idea! Could it be possible if you can make this a addon for Tremor Mod in the future? I mean, if it is possible you could combine some of the accessories from Tremor it will be awesome!

Alteration Station
lsu5adY.png

• Allows the player to convert an ORE to it's equal counterpart (Gold <-> Platinum, Mythril <-> Orichalcum, Crimtane <-> Demonite).
Please make it also do bars. I go fishing before I get to hardmode and I end up with cobalt/mythril/titanium stuff I can't use! :(

I also have a few requests/suggestions

Hardmode Shark Tooth Necklace variants please!

Maybe Sharktooth Armor set that increases armor penetration by 10?

Also- is there any way to have the Utility Helmet have a -Complete Set Bonus- Affix? Maybe make a Hardmode Variant that requires the Utility Helmet + 25 of every bar + 25 of every soul? I don't want to take this off! :D

Also- Can we get alternative armor sets for vanilla sets

For example: I am a ranger and am getting the frost set but the leggings grant melee attack speed

Can we get Frost leggings that give +Summoning damage / Range Damage / Magic Damage

Same goes with Molten set / Shadow set

A Gi Upgrade would be cool too! (Traveling merchant item)

I'm actually working on something like that RIGHT NOW!

I just need to learn the basics and it's all uphill from there because tomorrow i'll be talking with a friend that makes mods and see if he can't teach me the advanced stuff :D

If you can help btw! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/i-cant-seem-to-get-it-to-work.39628/

I'm planning on making TONS of uses for almost every useful Item!

Hell, I got 3 upgrades already planned for the Uzi already! With a sprite already made!

I plan on making new bullets too! Armor pen bullets!

The Megashark / Minishark are also going to have some alternatives. And I can't wait to get into a Fishing update! I want more things to do with fishing! New fishing rods! New dailies! More Fishing NPCS! More accessories!

Is there any way to make the Elemental Boots not give off the particle effect? They don't really fit in with my character.

Is there any way to make the Elemental Boots not give off the particle effect? They don't really fit in with my character.

Not that im aware of... i actually unequipped them because the particule effect drained my frames...

This mod slows the entire game down when enabled. Movement, crafting, animations, everything is slower. Any idea why? The only other mod I have is Tremor.

This mod slows the entire game down when enabled. Movement, crafting, animations, everything is slower. Any idea why? The only other mod I have is Tremor.
And you've disabled Tremor to see if the lag/slow-ness is gone then?

Back
Top Bottom