tModLoader Quality of Life

I know enough to re-create the vanilla item recipes he did but not enough to do all of the new items. Also I don't know what I'd do for sprites.

As far as the slime staff goes, I've made it that King Slime now has about 20% chance to drop the Slime Staff in expert mode and 16.66% in normal mode when the Quality of Life mod is not loaded in my own mod. So I got at least that part covered with my own mod.

I know enough to re-create the vanilla item recipes he did but not enough to do all of the new items. Also I don't know what I'd do for sprites.

To be honest, the main thing I'd be interested in personally is recipes to create some of the harder or more tedious to get vanilla accessories, like the Angler gear that is extremely rare.. to be honest, pretty much just all the Angler quest rewards because I don't think I want to do another fishing quest again.. ever. :p

To be honest, the main thing I'd be interested in personally is recipes to create some of the harder or more tedious to get vanilla accessories, like the Angler gear that is extremely rare.. to be honest, pretty much just all the Angler quest rewards because I don't think I want to do another fishing quest again.. ever. :p
If you're looking for recipes for Angler Quest's items, then this mod is for you
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/angler-reward-recipes.52845/
It adds recipes for most of the Quest's items. Most of them, not all of them

I got this mod a few weeks and it was one of the first mods i got. I'm REALLY enjoying it so far but i would really like to know what crafting stations each recipe requires, specifically at the moment the cloud/blizzard/sandstorm in a bottle recipes. Thanks

I got this mod a few weeks and it was one of the first mods i got. I'm REALLY enjoying it so far but i would really like to know what crafting stations each recipe requires, specifically at the moment the cloud/blizzard/sandstorm in a bottle recipes. Thanks
Download cheat sheet mod or recipe browser mod and check out the recipes :p

I like this mod mainly because of the vanilla crafting station combinations, but it no longer works because this mod is so outdated.

This does not work for the current Tmodloader for some reason
Always read the first post in a mod thread. The very top line of it says: "Compatible with Terraria 1.3.3.2 and tModLoader v0.8.3.4".

If your Terraria version OR tModLoader versions differ from those numbers, then the mod will not work. Also, current development of this mod has been abandoned.

I have recompiled version of this mod but i dont know, can i post link here. (Are this against rules/copyright?)

<link removed by staff>

Just recompiled to new version. Unofficial (if that term can be used for mods)
May content bugs. (Tested around 6 hours of game, so i hope don't)

Compatible with tModLoader 0.9.1, Terraria 1.3.4.4

P.S. I'm not an author of mod. I just recompile it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom