tModLoader Quality of Life

̶i̶'̶m̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶b̶̶l̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶r̶̶a̶̶f̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶m̶̶o̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶-̶m̶̶o̶̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶o̶̶r̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶u̶̶f̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶d̶̶n̶'̶t̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶i̶̶x̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶.̶

Nevermind. It was another mod. sorry

Last edited:
The mod is dead?
I've been really busy throughout the month and barely had time to work on this, unfortunately. I will go back into the swing of things by the time I manage to find some free time, but as of now it's kind of hard to do. I will always be here to answer questions and take suggestions, though.

How do i install to tmodloader 0.6?
The standard QoL is updated to v0.6 now. In other news, I will be able to work on the mod during the last week of November, and then around the last two weeks of December. As for the rest of the days, it really depends on my workload, but when I find enough time during those days I'll work on this.

Yo Infinite, i detected a bug, if you try to change gravity with the Atomic Boots, you cannot put the gravity back to normal .

Yo Infinite, i detected a bug, if you try to change gravity with the Atomic Boots, you cannot put the gravity back to normal .
This is the result of the recipe using the Gravity Globe, which only changes gravity on a solid surface. Unless you mean you can't change gravity at all. Then... I don't know.

You should really add:
obsidian shield + shield of cthulhu = shield of cthsidian (or obsthulhu)
shield of chtstidian + ankh -OR- shield of cthulhu + ankh shield = ultimate shield of shields

and increase the damage of the dash in every craft

You should really add:
obsidian shield + shield of cthulhu = shield of cthsidian (or obsthulhu)
shield of chtstidian + ankh -OR- shield of cthulhu + ankh shield = ultimate shield of shields

and increase the damage of the dash in every craft
The mod ''Ersion'' adds this (obsidian shield + shield of chthulhu), but don't have the ankh, if you need it you can suggest to @EliANs in the thread

Can someone please help me. i have the following mods installed

-Ersion
-Summoners Association
-QualityOfLife + EldAccessories combined
-Tremor
-Tree Of Life

The problem is QualityOfLife + EldAccessories combined don't seem to be in the mod menu even though it is in the folder with the other mods. I dont know if it is because it is conflicting from the other mods (maybe Tree of life?). I did try the seperate version of the mod and they showed up in the mod menu but no recipes from the guide. Am i missing something?
Please help it would be much appreciated. I would like to play terraria with these mods, they seem fun :)

-Ersion
-Summoners Association
-Tremor
-Tree Of Life

The problem is QualityOfLife + EldAccessories combined don't seem to be in the mod menu even though it is in the folder with the other mods. I dont know if it is because it is conflicting from the other mods (maybe Tree of life?). I did try the seperate version of the mod and they showed up in the mod menu but no recipes from the guide. Am i missing something?
Please help it would be much appreciated. I would like to play terraria with these mods, they seem fun :)
Try to remove all the mods and install only QualityOfLife + EldAccessories and test, if works, add another mod and test it again until you find the problem.

-Ersion
-Summoners Association
-Tremor
-Tree Of Life

I think I know the problem! The Quality of Life + EldAccessories isn't updated to 0.6 tmodloader, you''ll need only use quality of life. The eld accesories probably won't will update

I think I know the problem! The Quality of Life + EldAccessories isn't updated to 0.6 tmodloader, you''ll need only use quality of life. The eld accesories probably won't will update
Thank you for your post. I didn't read closely and i sore that Eld Accessories is updated to 0.5 but quality life is 0.6. This will have to do XD thank you for the help now recipes from quality of life. Thanks for getting back to me quickly, Much appreciated man ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1448341807,1448341736][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try to remove all the mods and install only QualityOfLife + EldAccessories and test, if works, add another mod and test it again until you find the problem.
Thank you for helping but i have found the problem that Eld Accessories isn't updated for TModLoader 0.6. Thank you for your suggestion ;)

Back
Top Bottom