tModLoader Quality of Life

Can you take over updating Eld Accessories for them if they won't get around to doing it?

Also, the Utility Helmet is my favorite part of your mod with the ore converting a close second. :)

Hey guys I've had some break time this past week and have started to work on some more ideas, and since I haven't actually posted or done anything in a while, I feel I owe a small update on things going on. I've begun a little work on expanding accessories for builders for the mid to end-game players. I also really want to change how the game feels like a slot machine when it comes to unique weapon drops (such as yo-yo's). The plan is to make these drops craftable in one way or another, obviously not making it too easy or too hard. Otherwise there's not much more I think I feel like doing.

Can you take over updating Eld Accessories for them if they won't get around to doing it?

Also, the Utility Helmet is my favorite part of your mod with the ore converting a close second. :)
Hey, thanks for the kind words.
I don't think it's realistic for me to update EldAccessories unfortunately. Since I only have a small amount of time to work on this mod as it is, I will only be working on my own stuff.

Would it be possible to get the source for this mod so I can build it on Linux? The .tmod file won't work with it.

im having trouble with this (probably gonna sound like a stupid question). Where do i craft this stuff? i went to the tinker table with some materials and the recipe didnt show up

Great mod man! Although I have a few suggestions about the Slime Staff:
Firstly, it shouldn't drop from the King Slime when you kill in Expert Mode - it should be inside his Treasure Bag. You could implement it using this method in GlobalItem.
Secondly, can you make a not-100% drop so that it's not too common? A 1/3 chance, perhaps?
Also it seems like it never drops with a prefix (correct me if I'm wrong). FYI, if you set the pfix argument in Item.NewItem to -1 it should spawn with a random prefix.

hmmm for the version that is combined... does it get a bad zip error?
EldsAccessories is not updated for the current version of tModLoader.

Would it be possible to get the source for this mod so I can build it on Linux? The .tmod file won't work with it.
What exactly needs to be done for the mod to work on linux?

im having trouble with this (probably gonna sound like a stupid question). Where do i craft this stuff? i went to the tinker table with some materials and the recipe didnt show up
If it's not showing up the mod is probably installed incorrectly.

Great mod man! Although I have a few suggestions about the Slime Staff:
Firstly, it shouldn't drop from the King Slime when you kill in Expert Mode - it should be inside his Treasure Bag. You could implement it using this method in GlobalItem.
Secondly, can you make a not-100% drop so that it's not too common? A 1/3 chance, perhaps?
Also it seems like it never drops with a prefix (correct me if I'm wrong). FYI, if you set the pfix argument in Item.NewItem to -1 it should spawn with a random prefix.
Funny thing, that's what I originally wanted to do but it wasn't possible with the version I implemented it in I believe, thanks for the reminder.

Uhm, I've downloaded the eldaccessories included version, but it's not showing up in my list of mods, and I'm not getting any of the custom recipes.

This looks great, I may have to try nodded Terraria again. One question, would it be possible to add crafting recipes for some of the more infuriating to find accessories? Specifically, it would be wonderful to be able to craft Lava Charms and Water-Walking Boots. It's quite possible for a world to simply not have these show up, leading to a hugely frustrating roadblock to getting Lava Boots.
It would also be wonderful to have an alternate way to obtain Angler items, particularly the parts of the Fish Finder. Having your path to getting a Cell Phone blocked by this jerk is possibly my most hated thing in Terraria.

Happy New Years everybody, new version is up with some more banners, recipes, and accessories.

The pillar mobs' banners can now be combined together to make their respective pillar banner.
YYHDlp8.png
nDy1XLp.png
WKkMPi1.png
fSS2aQB.png

Similarly, the banners from the pirate invasion mobs can also be combined to make the pirate crew banner.
b73v01p.png

Added recipes for: Rally, Cascade, Lava Charm, Water Walking Boots, Sextant, Weather Radio, Fisherman's Pocket Guide

Added Heavy Duty Toolbox
C3FieKI.png

Slime Staff drops from King Slime 33% of the time, 50% in expert.

The OP is updated with the new crafting recipes.

Most of the recipes aren't working and you never gave a specific crafting station.
Just go in the guide, put one of the items to craft what you want to craft, and it will be in right place of the item. For example:
Random item

Random item
____________ [item you put here]
Extractinator need: anvil

Random item

Random item

Just go in the guide, put one of the items to craft what you want to craft, and it will be in right place of the item. For example:
Random item

Random item
. [item you put here]
Extractinator need: anvil

Random item

Random item
Still didn't work. None of the fishing related recipes worked. The rally didn't either. And i double checked my version.

Still didn't work. None of the fishing related recipes worked. The rally didn't either. And i double checked my version.
I probably know what is, you installed the eldaccessories+quality of life? this version is outdated, please download the Alone quality of life and test it

After playing Terraria a little bit with this mod and some others I have some feedback for you.

1. The version in the mod browser may be outdated a bit. It says 0.9.2.1 in there.
  2. I've always had trouble finding the different "in a bottle" items like sandstorm and blizzard in a bottle. It would be nice to have recipes for those. I think maybe a Cloud in a Bottle with a bunch of the blocks from the respective biomes (sandstorm = sand, blizzard = snow+ice) would be the most balanced recipes. It would prevent extreme easy access to them but also give you something to do with any extra Cloud Bottles you find while exploring the world.
  3. Another thing I've always had trouble finding is Ice Skates. I don't really know what a good recipe for these would be besides having some iron in it for the blade.
  4. Yet another thing that is difficult to get is the Obsidian Rose. A reasonable recipe would probably be a jungle rose with a bunch of obsidian. This would also give a pretty good path of progression (jungle->obsidian rose > underworld->lava charm > lava orb)
Great mod though, super useful and made my playthrough have a lot more of a path than previous playthroughs.

Back
Top Bottom