tModLoader Quantum Storage

Itorius

Skeletron Prime
ElcIRu4.png

Introducing Quantum Storage!

Quantum Storage allows you to access a huge array of storage space. Be it portable or tiles, it's all at hand's reach through the quantum realm! With the use of a 3 gem code, you can access specific frequencies, each with their own space and can be changed if need be. There is both item and liquid storage, with their corresponding containers to access it. Inventory pockets can hold 27 stacks, while you can have up to 4 buckets worth in one liquid pocket.

Items
Quantum Entangled Bag - Made with 12 leather, 4 hallowed bars and 5 souls of might.
Quantum Entangled Bucket - Made with 1 empty bucket, 4 hallowed bars and 5 souls of sight.

Tiles
Quantum Entangled Chest - Made with 1 gold chest, 7 hallowed bars and 5 souls of might.
Quantum Entangled Tank - Made with 40 glass, 7 hallowed bars and 5 souls of sight.

Download
The mod is available on the mod browser or for direct download on GitHub.
List of required dependencies: Base Library, Container Library, Fluid Library (all are available on the Mod Browser or through GitHub).

Credits
@Itorius - programming
@orian34 - ideas, recipes, balancing, "funny texts", beta testing

Based on the Minecraft mod Ender Storage created by Chicken Bones.

Additional Links
Join us on our discord server!
View the source code that makes this mod tick!
Support the development of Quantum Storage and my other mods on Patreon!

Last edited:
Is it possible to change the recipes in the config files? Im using like 100 mods and on my playthrough I'd like to use these items pre-hardmode instead of hardmode and later

Hey, do you think compatibility with mech transfer could be possible? Would be amazing if you could get it to work somehow

Back
Top Bottom