Queen Bee boss won't spawn.

Noobdy

Terrarian
Me and my sister tried spawning the Queen Bee boss using the Larva and the Abeemination but neither of them worked.

I've reproduced an issue that will cause Queen Bee not to be summoned on the first attempt in a gameplay session.

On my end though, attempting a second time (either via the tile or the item) should work.

We will fix this issue, however.

I've reproduced an issue that will cause Queen Bee not to be summoned on the first attempt in a gameplay session.

On my end though, attempting a second time (either via the tile or the item) should work.

We will fix this issue, however.
Oh yeah. That explains it. We restarted the server after attacking the larva and then after used the abeemination. Thanks

I am also having issue spawning the Queen Bee. When I broke the larva she did not spawn so I crafted an abeemination and that worked but I've tried to summon her a second time with another abeemination and it refuses to spawn.

Can confirm when i was farming Queen Bee one of 12 of my abeemenations misfired and was consumed without spawning Queen Bee.

I again had this happen today for me but with the larva not with the Abeemenation.
I shot the larva it broke and nothing happened no Qeen Bee anywhere.

Terraria 1.4.4.7 has gone live now and includes a fix for the Queen Bee and Golem spawning issues. Could you please update and check if the issue is still occurring?

Back
Top Bottom