Queen Bee Glitch (NOT THE WORLD SPAWN ONE)

Nutella Fairy

Skeletron Prime
So, here's exactly what happened: I was fighting Queen Bee with a Thorn Chackram, She flew down during her stinger/bee phase (not sure which one) and then became frozen on the mud bridge I built over the Honey. I'm not sure if the mud or the honey froze her, but she sat there for the remainder of the fight, and she didn't even shoot stingers. Thanks for your time!

So, here's exactly what happened: I was fighting Queen Bee with a Thorn Chackram, She flew down during her stinger/bee phase (not sure which one) and then became frozen on the mud bridge I built over the Honey. I'm not sure if the mud or the honey froze her, but she sat there for the remainder of the fight, and she didn't even shoot stingers. Thanks for your time!
You Shouldn't Be Complainig About IT... And That Must Be A Glitch Becuse She Can Go Through Blocks
Queen_Bee

Making things easier for the player (or in this case, a free kill) doesn't make a bug any less serious or game breaking
Yeah...But It Was A Free Queen Bee Kill Sooooo That Is Not Bad
[DOUBLEPOST=1436576412,1436576262][/DOUBLEPOST]Imagine If That Happend To Sekletron Prime? You Would Be Like YEAH GET OWNED And Skeletron Is Like NUUUUU FREE ME PLZZZZ

Yeah...But It Was A Free Queen Bee Kill Sooooo That Is Not Bad

Well, yes it is, because bosses are ways for players to gauge their skill: since the game gets progressively harder, if they can't beat the Queen Bee legitimately then they won't stand much chance against the bosses that come next, and so the game unconsciously forces them to improve and try out new tactics. Removing one of those gauges just makes the inevitable beatdowns they get from the next boss more numerous and more frustrating.

Well, yes it is, because bosses are ways for players to gauge their skill: since the game gets progressively harder, if they can't beat the Queen Bee legitimately then they won't stand much chance against the bosses that come next, and so the game unconsciously forces them to improve and try out new tactics. Removing one of those gauges just makes the inevitable beatdowns they get from the next boss more numerous and more frustrating.
Okay So You Are Saying That Bosses Help Players Get Skilled To Be Able To Deafeat Better Bosses?

So When Players Deafeat The Last Boss What Do They Do?

Whatever they want to do? From a progression point of view, they have beaten the game. From a sandbox point of view, they can do virtually anything, from collecting all banners to trying to see how far they can get in the Frost Moon to building a massive city to getting the best prefixes on all their items and so on. Creativity prospers.

Back
Top Bottom