NPCs & Enemies Queen Jellyfish

Do you want this boss in the game?

• Yup

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Crafting for the boss spawn should require a demon altar as boss spawn items usually do. You also should be required to spawn it in an ocean or have a huge body of water near. Love everything else!

Are there limitations for where you can use the spawn item? Cause if you do it away from water, in theory, you could cheese this boss really easy, easier than boxing king slime.

Are you sure about the 50% crit chance for the flail? If it does 20 damage it would be doing 40+ damage on almost every other hit. My suggestion is to decrease the damage but keep the 50% crit.

Are you sure about the 50% crit chance for the flail? If it does 20 damage it would be doing 40+ damage on almost every other hit. My suggestion is to decrease the damage but keep the 50% crit.

This boss is going to be quite hard, so a 40 damage flail isn't overpowered. I'll better increase her health and Giant Glowstick's damage.

I like the idea a lot, though I'm wondering why just Queen? Why not making a King Jellyfish too? (Maybe Queen Jellyfish can be a pre-hardmode boss and the king a hardmode one). Anyway, if the Queen is a Hardmode Boss it needs to be buffed, a lot :3 I support!

I like the idea a lot, though I'm wondering why just Queen? Why not making a King Jellyfish too? (Maybe Queen Jellyfish can be a pre-hardmode boss and the king a hardmode one). Anyway, if the Queen is a Hardmode Boss it needs to be buffed, a lot :3 I support!

Queen Jellyfish is Queen because King is already used. Why do we need two King bosses? And she is not a hardmode boss.

output_4UqE0u_zpssbdrh0us.gif

I'm using Lyra's beautiful sprite here, but is this the kind of animation you were looking for? If you would allow me to PM you, I would like to discuss with you the possibility of making your ideas a reality! :happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom