• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Quest Fish Missing

Mobile OS
Android 4 and Android 9
Mobile Bug Priority
Normal
Can't find Quest Fish. I am using mobile version 1.3.0.7.7.
I am using sitting duck (40% fishing power) and Master Bait (50% bait power).
I creating artificial lakes with over a thousand tiles of water, Sonar Potion and Fishing potion, and still can't get a single quest fish.
I got more crates (Wooden, Iron, Jungle, Sky, and Gold crates) than quest fish
I tried fishing for whole 3 in-game days but still can't find one.
I tried doing everything that is said on wiki and player tips about fishing.
I tested if it is a device bug, so I installed terraria on another device but still no. So I thought maybe it was bug on the version of this game.

darthmorf

Staff member
Can't find Quest Fish. I am using mobile version 1.3.0.7.7.
I am using sitting duck (40% fishing power) and Master Bait (50% bait power).
I creating artificial lakes with over a thousand tiles of water, Sonar Potion and Fishing potion, and still can't get a single quest fish.
I got more crates (Wooden, Iron, Jungle, Sky, and Gold crates) than quest fish
I tried fishing for whole 3 in-game days but still can't find one.
I tried doing everything that is said on wiki and player tips about fishing.
I tested if it is a device bug, so I installed terraria on another device but still no. So I thought maybe it was bug on the version of this game.
Just to clarify; you're going to the anger, talking to him and getting that day's quest fish, then going to the correct biome and you don't get the quest fish? Do you get any other fish? Which locations don't work, and can you post a screenshot of the lakes you're using that don't work?

Just to clarify; you're going to the anger, talking to him and getting that day's quest fish, then going to the correct biome and you don't get the quest fish? Do you get any other fish? Which locations don't work, and can you post a screenshot of the lakes you're using that don't work?
Yup, to angler at 4:30 AM. Right Biome, right height.
Just tried fishing again today and still cant get quest fish. My quest fish today is Clown fish. I still get other fishes like tuna, reaver shark, sword fish, bass, bomb fish, wood iron and gold crates, and even pink jelly fish. Fished from 6 AM to 10 PM until I gave up. Im trying to download lower versions of the game now.

Unit One

Staff member
Yup, to angler at 4:30 AM. Right Biome, right height.
Just tried fishing again today and still cant get quest fish. My quest fish today is Clown fish. I still get other fishes like tuna, reaver shark, sword fish, bass, bomb fish, wood iron and gold crates, and even pink jelly fish. Fished from 6 AM to 10 PM until I gave up. Im trying to download lower versions of the game now.
Hi @Nodoka-senpaii, if you want to attach your world file here, I can go into your world to see if it happens to me.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Hi @Nodoka-senpaii, if you want to attach your world file here, I can go into your world to see if it happens to me.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
I downloaded a fishing map the other day with quest fishes already in chests. I tried to get my daily quest fish but for some reason I cant loot it. I tried clicking loot button and loot all button but i cant get it out of the chest. I even tried dragging it in my inventory but still no. The loot buttons appears to be not highlighted even if i clicked the item in the chest.

Top Bottom