Mobile Question about 1.3 update on mobile

imjefflol

Terrarian
Will i have 10 hotbars? Now to test what it would look like if i had 10 hotbars i watched a video on the PC version pf the game and to be honest i could see everything every button was just looking so easy to tap. Its so zoomed in on mobile phones like its so hard to fight with wyren they just attack and they are gone! And out of nowhere they strike back! But on PC you just zoom out and look its wyren you see where it goes and where its gonna strike from.

So anyways let me ask again WILL I HAVE 10 HOTBARS AND CAN I ZOOM OUT FURTHER?

5.5 inch screen is huge and buttons in terraria are huge as well . After watching a video on PC version on my mobile phone all i see on the mobile version is HUGE BUTTONS the hud is HUGE i want everything to be smaller EVEN THE DPAD IS SO BIG!

What are going to be the options for this game? All we have is close music close sfx pvp on/off and multiplayer host. We really need more settings like size of hud EHM 10 HOT BARD EHM size of dpad and an option to have a jump button for people who doesn't like auto jump. So lets get back to my question will i have 10 hotbars and will i zoom out futher? Basically what im asking is can i actually play the orginal game? The way how its meant to be played?

Will i have 10 hotbars? Now to test what it would look like if i had 10 hotbars i watched a video on the PC version pf the game and to be honest i could see everything every button was just looking so easy to tap. Its so zoomed in on mobile phones like its so hard to fight with wyren they just attack and they are gone! And out of nowhere they strike back! But on PC you just zoom out and look its wyren you see where it goes and where its gonna strike from.

So anyways let me ask again WILL I HAVE 10 HOTBARS AND CAN I ZOOM OUT FURTHER?

5.5 inch screen is huge and buttons in terraria are huge as well . After watching a video on PC version on my mobile phone all i see on the mobile version is HUGE BUTTONS the hud is HUGE i want everything to be smaller EVEN THE DPAD IS SO BIG!

What are going to be the options for this game? All we have is close music close sfx pvp on/off and multiplayer host. We really need more settings like size of hud EHM 10 HOT BARD EHM size of dpad and an option to have a jump button for people who doesn't like auto jump. So lets get back to my question will i have 10 hotbars and will i zoom out futher? Basically what im asking is can i actually play the orginal game? The way how its meant to be played?
Hi @imjefflol, there's no info yet on what would will be changed or included in the upcoming mobile update. No info on what the system requirements might be either. I do enjoy having the 10 hotbars on my iPad version. Having only 5 spots on my phone takes getting used to, so I would like to see if 10 spots were do-able, but we'll see how it turns out.

Don’t worry, I’ve been waiting for version 1.3 for mobile for 7 months. I’m just as sad as you that I only get 5 item bars, I also hate how small the screen is, as aiming becomes harder for us.

Don’t worry, I’ve been waiting for version 1.3 for mobile for 7 months. I’m just as sad as you that I only get 5 item bars, I also hate how small the screen is, as aiming becomes harder for us.
my friend rooted his phone and changed the dpi (screen resolution?) and he can play with bigger ratio ( zoom out further , 10 item bar) on small phone.
really want it to be a build in setting included in next update

my friend rooted his phone and changed the dpi (screen resolution?) and he can play with bigger ratio ( zoom out further , 10 item bar) on small phone.
really want it to be a build in setting included in next update

However, rooting has a chance to destroy all of the data on your phone and cannot recieve updates on iOS versions. So I will not risk losing my phone, but thank you for the suggestion.
[doublepost=1516289521,1516289269][/doublepost]
Hi @imjefflol, there's no info yet on what would will be changed or included in the upcoming mobile update. No info on what the system requirements might be either. I do enjoy having the 10 hotbars on my iPad version. Having only 5 spots on my phone takes getting used to, so I would like to see if 10 spots were do-able, but we'll see how it turns out.

We would like even the smallest spoiler about 1.3 for mobile, the 1.3 version came out for pc almost 3 years ago and the mobile version hasn’t been getting any improvement
besides for minor bug fixes. So if you guys can, please give us a simple spoiler on the 1.3 for mobile, even if the item might be deleted afterwards I want to know what might be special for mobile.

However, rooting has a chance to destroy all of the data on your phone and cannot recieve updates on iOS versions. So I will not risk losing my phone, but thank you for the suggestion.
[doublepost=1516289521,1516289269][/doublepost]

We would like even the smallest spoiler about 1.3 for mobile, the 1.3 version came out for pc almost 3 years ago and the mobile version hasn’t been getting any improvement
besides for minor bug fixes. So if you guys can, please give us a simple spoiler on the 1.3 for mobile, even if the item might be deleted afterwards I want to know what might be special for mobile.
It’s hard waiting I know. :) The only spoiler available right now is that it’s being worked on and more info will be shared at a later date.

It’s hard waiting I know. :) The only spoiler available right now is that it’s being worked on and more info will be shared at a later date.

Ok thank you very much for the near useless spoiler, I will just wait for another year or two for the 1.3 update that seems like never will ever reach mobile. ;~;

Will we lose all of our items and progress when the “reset” happens I don’t know much about it even though I’ve played the game for 2 years

Last edited:
Will we lose all of our items and progress when the “reset” happens I don’t know much about it even though I’ve played the game for 2 years
The plan is that all characters and worlds will be fine. They are just resetting the codebase so that updates can be easier and faster.

Um, there seems to be a problem with Orcram, it’s not dropping the mask and I heard that the mask and trophy will be kept, so I really want the mask but I can’t get it, I killed about 50 orcrams yet I haven’t gotten a single mask, however about 10 trophies even though the drop chance for trophy is like 5% more than mask plz fix

Um, there seems to be a problem with Orcram, it’s not dropping the mask and I heard that the mask and trophy will be kept, so I really want the mask but I can’t get it, I killed about 50 orcrams yet I haven’t gotten a single mask, however about 10 trophies even though the drop chance for trophy is like 5% more than mask plz fix
Hi @R4ND0M_P3R40N_123, I’ve seen many people say they haven’t been able to get the Ocram mask on mobile, and zero people that have said that they do have it.

It’s supposed to be in mobile, but I’m not sure if it is.

it has been a year since the last bugfix
if you go to the official wiki you will see that the update is estimated around January to march

I want info items, I know they will be hard to read, but I can read small words

if you go to the official wiki you will see that the update is estimated around January to march

Same I have 20/20 vision!
[doublepost=1516738113,1516737935][/doublepost]
Hi @R4ND0M_P3R40N_123, I’ve seen many people say they haven’t been able to get the Ocram mask on mobile, and zero people that have said that they do have it.

It’s supposed to be in mobile, but I’m not sure if it is.

I have checked, the Orcram mask is indeed not in mobile, but for some reason, on console. Weird thing huh?

If after the update on mobile, our character and everything else is deleted, will we get our items back if we take screenshots? I used to play 2 Year’s ago and my world got deleted on Mobile. I don’t want to lose anything.

The wiki is updated by the community, so it is not official information, especially regarding estimates and release dates. Unless you see it directly from Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks, all the information is just guessing.

The Pipeworks and Re-Logic Twitter have said that mobile is being worked on, but that there is no estimate or release date yet. When more info can be shared it will be.

If after the update on mobile, our character and everything else is deleted, will we get our items back if we take screenshots? I used to play 2 Year’s ago and my world got deleted on Mobile. I don’t want to lose anything.
I doubt it @Arkham63, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom