Switch Question about Japanese/Korean/Hong Kong Switch version update

アップデートが出来ません

I can't update the software.
If you’re playing on the Japanese version of the game, here is what Loki (from Re-Logic) has said… “I will have to check with 505. I know there are a few regions that have a different process to go through (vs NOE/NOA). I know Japan and Korea are like that - not sure about HK, but I will find out.”

Hi team, I brought the game on Hongkong eshop in November, but cannot update to the latest 1.4 version today. Game still in 1.0.1097 (equal to 1.3 on pc), Tried delete and re-download,same, saying it is the latest verion, no update available. Feeling like the Hongkong eshop hasn't got the 1.4 update available. Anyone has the idea? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

this time the switch was updated, but the Korean version was not updated.

Is there a possibility that the Korean version will also be 1.4?

Hi all, I combined all these threads together, and then renamed the title to keep everything organized and in one spot.

If you’re playing on the Japanese, Korean, or Hong Kong version of the game, here is what Loki (from Re-Logic) has said… “I will have to check with 505. I know there are a few regions that have a different process to go through (vs NOE/NOA). I know Japan and Korea are like that - not sure about HK, but I will find out.”

If you’re playing on the Japanese version of the game, here is what Loki (from Re-Logic) has said… “I will have to check with 505. I know there are a few regions that have a different process to go through (vs NOE/NOA). I know Japan and Korea are like that - not sure about HK, but I will find out.”
Thanks Unit one. I got the same issue.
purchased the japanese version at new year sales. the download version stay at v1.0.1097.5

can't wait do start the journey with v1.4. hope 505 will sort out the problem asap.

For those of you that may not have seen Loki’s message in the Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch! thread…

When asked, “Why is the Hong Kong store not updated?” he answered, “Because in some regions (Japan, Korea, HK Store, etc), Terraria console (including Switch) is published by different publishers. Sometimes, it takes just a bit longer for things to work through those systems. Shouldn't be too much longer, I should hope.”

Terraria is the game I really enjoyed. Just bought this month and played over 100 hours.
Tried to update to 1.4 every day and every time as I play since 1/4.
But three weeks passed still nothing. It is why I registered an account here and wish you push spike-chunsoft harder.
Due to I could not find any place to complain to spike-chunsoft, haha.

Terraria is really a good game. Happy to join with you at Journey's End. (But have to update first...)

I was wondering how long would it take for me to play the 1.4 update on the switch? I've been waiting a month for this and I'd recommend Re-Logic to reconsider its partnership with this publisher, they are usually slow to update and poor translations

Terraria is the game I really enjoyed. Just bought this month and played over 100 hours.
Tried to update to 1.4 every day and every time as I play since 1/4.
But three weeks passed still nothing. It is why I registered an account here and wish you push spike-chunsoft harder.
Due to I could not find any place to complain to spike-chunsoft, haha.

Terraria is really a good game. Happy to join with you at Journey's End. (But have to update first...)
Today is the day that upgrade to 1.4 delay for a month (From 1/4 to 2/4). Any information or reply is fine, please.

あああああああああぁぁぁ
でも日本版のテラリアで1.4をプレイしたいです
( ´・ω・`)🥺🥺🥺

Hi there @NGGCGG2 I‘ve moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic, to keep things organized. Right now there’s no new news, just waiting on the different publishers.

today, finally the 1.4 update on Switch Japanse verwsion is recieved.

i am so excited to play with new update and content.

excellent job !

Thank you @Unit One @Loki

Back
Top Bottom